Estee Lauder Warehouse SALE - Markham, Ontario!

mellyerxs

The free gift was the Vintage Vamp Nail Polish btw.

I arrived as I said before at 6:30am. They let us in at 10:00 on the dot. Get there early.. The line in the morning is ridiculous... Don't bother come at exactly 10.. You'll have to wait WAYY too long. by noon there is no line to get in.

RoxyJ

I would like to propose that we start another thread for Charity bag swapping.

I've contacted Holstrom4 (mod of the clearance bin) to run it by her. I would like to put it in the Clearance Bin under for sale and swap. I think that this will make it easier to keeptrack of swapping. We should still post what's in the charity bags though, and whether we are swapping (with a link to the swap thread?) Just an idea?

Let me know what you think?

munchkin86

Hey guys!
So i thought I would post my thoughts on my first MAC warehouse sale experience!! My friend and I lined up at 8:30 am. It seemed like a really long line but we moved pretty fast. I would say it was about 1 hour total, 30 mins outside and 30 mins inside. The selection was ok, there really wasnt much that jumped out at me that I just had to buy. I thought I was going to want everything. lol. I had a few specfic things I was looking for that I couldnt find. For one, I did not see any paint pots at all. So I was a little peeved about that. The lines for the pick up tables were pretty short, waited less than 5 mins each time. The only long one was the one for the face powders/blushes. I did see the Florida cremeblend blush which I wanted, but not bad enough to wait in that line. At the cash there was pretty much no lines we pretty much walked right up and got rung through right away. I wanted to try the Bobbi Brown cleansing oil but didn't see that either. I basically knew all the prices going in (thanks to you guys) so nothing shocked me in that department. It seemed the best deals were lashes, the boxed sets and brushes. Also concealer was a pretty good deal. The worst as far as a deal was probably eyeshadow, so I only got one. Anyways im gonna take a pic and post my haul later including prices and stuff! :)

katiekatxoxo

WHERE did you find the BB cleansing oil??

Also I am a little jealous of your charity bag lol
it was in the first from right between the cosmetic bags and $15 mac perfumes, naked honey salve and body wash etc under "special deal of the day" or something like that :)

LMD84

Guys you should sort out a thread for the sales section for swaps and sales of items. Selling and such isn't allowed outside of the clearance bin. :) Thanks.

RoxyJ

Guys you should sort out a thread for the sales section for swaps and sales of items. Selling and such isn't allowed outside of the clearance bin. :) Thanks.
I started a thread in the Clearance bin for charity bag swapping :) link in my sig

christineeee_

I went yesterday and bought:

bobbi brown cleansing oil x2 (bogo free) $25
bobbi brown creamy concealer concealer/loose powder kit $12
origins zero oil instant matte finish $10
clinique self sun body daily moisturizer (150 ml) $15

MAC products:
femme fi e/s $12
mini charged water $4
refined MSF $15
by candlelight MSF $15
select coverup $9
pro pan blush in "clove" $4
231 brush $10
pretty please l/s $10
equality l/s $10
beigeland l/s $10
shy girl l/s $10
frankly fresh l/g $10

charity bag $5:
plush lash in brownette
motorhead eyeshadow
mineralize spf15 foundation/loose in medium deep

StarrySim

All for a little lower that 480..... I'm broke for a while...... :)

But anyways, to answer some questions, yes there is Fix+ in the $4 bins only. Charged water can be found in the $4 bins or the $15 table in the first room. I picked up both. There are look in a boxes in the second room. My mom picked up one. I've seen them in haul vids from march though.... I'm not sure if there is any new ones to this sale.

I arrived to Markham Fairgrounds at 6:30am... so I got an earlier charity bag with a Sea and Sky Mineralize Eyeshadow, Peek-At-You Mega Metal and a Lip Liner. My friend who left earlier than me got a pink pigment instead of the lip liner. My friend who left after me got a mascara instead...
Wow, they had so many pro pans? Where were they located, and how much?

This morning was the first time I've been to the MAC warehouse sale. Since it was the last day, there was a lot of stuff that had sold out but I still got a lot of good stuff!

MAC
- Perfect Style brush set $80
- Pro Eye Makeup Remover $12
- Lemon Chiffon Shadestick $12
- Silverthorn eyeshadow $12
- Glamora Castle eyeshadow $15
- Grand Duo blush $15
- Stovepipe Black eyeshadow $15
- Refined Mineralized Skinfinish $15

Clinique
- Kittycat eyeshadow $15

Civies

Wow. I went on Friday around 6ish and I didn't see ANY of the good pro-pans mentioned. Sad :l. I actually didn't even end up getting anything.

Everything I saw there I already had from previous sales and the charity bag was really bad also.

MzFit

The pro pans from the sale would have been nice but I need more eyeshadows like another hole in the head. I'm not to upset about missing the last round as what I really want to stock up on is fix+, MSF Natural in Medium Plus, MAC cleanse off oil and the wipes would be nice been a while since I heard anyone getting wipes. Oh HG find would be the hello kitty lashes I still have one pair that I have worner a number of times on special ocassions not sure how many more cleanings they will last.

Dawn

Administrator
Staff member
Just a friendly reminder that all sales & swaps must be conducted via the Clearance Bin. Further posts suggesting selling or seeking tickets will be deleted.

baton

Hooray!!! I heard that the next MAC warehouse sale is coming up on September 9-11 :) Even though prices have increased compared to years ago I always look forward to going because it's better than paying retail :D

katiekatxoxo

Dear sweet God I hope that's true too.. remember the days when palettes were 2 for 15? But it does seem a little different this time around, people seem to be getting the tickets later and later and it seems like theyve cut down the number of companies and locations that are getting the tickets.

It would make sense that maybe they look at the tickets at the end of the sale and see that certain groups are abusing their tickets which is leading to resale and shoplifting

The girl that I usually get tickets from hasn't gotten them yet and she actually works for EL and isnt exactly throwing them around to everyone she knows- she isnt sure if she's gonna get them so I had to buy them for way more -____- Just a heads up to anyone who usually buys tickets it seems like there's a very limited amount on kijiji and even less on craigslist and theyre gonna charge you an arm and a leg

So excited to see everyone's hauls!

mrspuff

I remember when they used to have different charity bags to choose from and buy2 get1 free items. Ah the good o' days.

Latest posts