Estee Lauder Warehouse SALE - Markham, Ontario!

Viga

Where is the sale? do I need tickets to get in? If we do need tickets, where can I get a ticket or pass?

Please advice. Thanks a lot!

katiekatxoxo

Hey ladies :)
I ended up missing the last sale but this time I finally have the Saturday off but my usual resource for tix may not be able to get her hands on them this time around so if any of you have 2 extra tickets for the Saturday for sale/swap/ RAOK please think of me :) So upset I missed the awesome charity bags last time :(

kdong

Hi there,

May I know which company is organizing this Mac/Estee Lauder Warehouse Sale for Jun 2012? I want to try my luck by contacting them directly.

Thank you.

mrspuff

Hi there,

May I know which company is organizing this Mac/Estee Lauder Warehouse Sale for Jun 2012? I want to try my luck by contacting them directly.

Thank you.
The warehouse sale is put on by MAC/Estee Lauder. You can try asking your local sales rep at MAC or EL counters for extra tickets if they have any. Otherwise you can find tickets on sale at kijiji or craigslist,

baton

i hope this sale will have great charity bags (cb) again. just like in the past when they didn't have cb, but then at the next sale, they had the amazing mac double features eyeshadows in the cb. since the last sale had minimal cb items, then i am hoping that this time around they will have better items in the cb.

katiekatxoxo

i hope this sale will have great charity bags (cb) again. just like in the past when they didn't have cb, but then at the next sale, they had the amazing mac double features eyeshadows in the cb. since the last sale had minimal cb items, then i am hoping that this time around they will have better items in the cb.
Me too! I liked the sets from last time but it'd be nice to get packs to mix and match and swap!

LaLaLopez

I'm going to be going on the Sunday. My First time ever. I was just wondering if someone could tell me what the charity bags are? Been hearing a lot about them but I don't know what they are. Thanks

sedated_xtc

I'm going to be going on the Sunday. My First time ever. I was just wondering if someone could tell me what the charity bags are? Been hearing a lot about them but I don't know what they are. Thanks
Basically when you leave, they have these mixed grab bags at the door where it's $5 (cash only) a bag, maximum of 4 bags or $20 per person. Inside they usually have about 3-5 items, but it's always a mix. Sometimes they have decent stuff, other times not so decent. Last time they didnt' have bags and gave dazzlespheres and mineralize body lotion instead (1 globe or 1 lotion = $5).

baton

Ok I just came back from the sale and there's basically the same stuff there. Nothing new that I can see. Although great deals on brush sets (buy 1 get 1 free). normally they are $35 for 5 MAC brushes SE with pouch, so that's a great deal.

The free gift was smooth 365 intensive peptide serum which I never heard about, so I had to google what it is and what the reviews are like. It seems like an expensive product so hopefully it works just as well. http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/PRD~227034/SMOOTH365+Intensive+Clarity+++Smoothing+Peptide+Serum.jsp

Charity bag, no choice on the items. You just tell the person how many bags you want (max 4) and they just hand you a MAC bag with the bags inside, so you can't pick and choose :( My charity bag had MAC items: "Miss Piggy Pink" eyeshadow, cremesheen lipglass in "richly revered" and crushed metallic 4 pigment set in "aloha".

StarrySim

baton - Thanks for the update! I'm heading there tomorrow morning. Does anyone remember from prior sales - if I get there around 10, how long can I expect to wait in line? I haven't done the early-Saturday line-up in about 2 years.

novella

Please let us know what you get. I will be going on Sunday.

Anybody else go today.

where there nay clinique products? What about the 4 tables?

StarrySim

I just got back - the sale was good in some ways, and bad in other ways.

The bad - No charity bags, and I was checking out at 12:30 pm. They just had the mineralize lotions for $5 each. Considering they had great bags on Friday, I'm really really disappointed. The free gift was a GoodSkin labs Smooth-365 moisturizer. Also, the blush table was very slim pickings.

The good - Lots of fluidlines (including Blacktrack, Dipdown, Ivy, Avenue, Ash Violet, and maybe more), lots of mascaras (Mac, EL, Clinique, and even a Smashbox one). Good selection of palettes, but I didn't like the ones they had (Parlor Smoke, Evil Eye, Tone Grey, Leopard Luxe, plus random holiday ones). Brushes table was pretty good, I picked up a 234 for $15. Holidays sets were BOGO $35, if you like those. A few cremesheen glasses, which are a rare find at the sale.

The $4 table was average - they have Phloof and Plumage pro pans. No mini cleansers or makeup removers or Fix+ (except they did have EL mini m/u remover and BB mini cleansing oil).

I'm so so so disappointed about the lack of charity bags, considering it was noon on Saturday!

Edit: I just want to clarify. Technically, they did have "charity bags" but it was just a mineralize lotion.

novella

Thank you for the updates

If there were no charity bags today then there will not be any on Sunday and that is when i am going.

What about the clinique products any good deals there. What about lipsticks?

MzFit

Glad I didn't scramble for tickets. Was there any of the contour duo's? That's all I really wanted my Mom loves them and she's running low on hers.