Estee Lauder

LiliV

Blonde Gold shadow and Modern Mercury are the two things I'm seeing sell out across different websites. If anyone is going for either of those I would grab them while you can!

kittkat

Fyi ......This collection is up on Sephora.com which I had no idea they were going to carry (which makes sense since they now have the full T.F)

which is great since I can return it easier if I don't like it since sephora is closer to then any of the other stores

r0mini0n

Fyi ......This collection is up on Sephora.com which I had no idea they were going to carry (which makes sense since they now have the full T.F)

which is great since I can return it easier if I don't like it since sephora is closer to then any of the other stores

Omg I know Sephora France carried it online last year... I hope they start carrying it as well, though I feel i'll have to wait a month.
I caved and wanted to order the eye palette and of course it's sold out :( so here's hoping Sephora France or Net-A-Porter gets it soon

kittkat

Omg I know Sephora France carried it online last year... I hope they start carrying it as well, though I feel i'll have to wait a month.
I caved and wanted to order the eye palette and of course it's sold out :( so here's hoping Sephora France or Net-A-Porter gets it soon

I know I was going to wait for Net-A-Porter ......to buy the collection because ......I wouldn't have to pay sales tax.....but when I saw it on sephora I caved :rolleyes: I even ordered the quad even though T gave it an "F" ......I am debating getting the highlighter as a backup since I got it in the first collection .....but I am trying to show restrain :p

LiliV

^ Yes, I have Black Myrrh and Bitter Clove from the first launch and I love them! Black Myrrh is super pigmented

I didn't think Sephora would have this for some reason, I just ordered from the EL website this morning. Sephora gets new Too Faced and UD etc. collections launch day but usually for higher end brands it seems like they take longer so I'm surprised. I wish I ordered from them or Nordstrom but my "I'm afraid it will sell out" brain shopping as soon as I woke up thought EL website only lol

lipstickaddict

I just went to check out the collection on EL Canada... I bought Modern Mercury back in May when they had a re-release and it was $78. Now as part of the new collection it is $98. That's a shocking price increase.

Isn't it!?! I just saw that and my jaw dropped. Never mind the lipsticks being 65 dollars now! Yikes! Too much. Thank goodness we bought modern mercury when we did!

Last edited:

lipstickaddict

Isn't it!?! I just saw that and my jaw dropped. Never mind the lipsticks being 65 dollars now. Yikes! Too much. Thank goodness we bought modern mercury when we did!

Oops! I quoted myself.
Edit: I just purchased both forms of blonde gold -eye shadow and foil. So much for skipping!!!!:roflmao::rofl::rotfl:

Last edited:

awickedshape

Hmmm weird because aren't the two single eyeshadows she talks about the ones from last year? And they were very well received then

Perhaps she neglected to differentiate between them?

Isn't it!?! I just saw that and my jaw dropped. Never mind the lipsticks being 65 dollars now! Yikes! Too much. Thank goodness we bought modern mercury when we did!

Wow. $45 was high enough...

missjulie

It's impossible to find reviews on this collection. Christine also mentioned in a comment that she bought it with her own money. So guess bloggers didn't get samples beforehand? That seems kind of unusual.

awickedshape

It's impossible to find reviews on this collection. Christine also mentioned in a comment that she bought it with her own money. So guess bloggers didn't get samples beforehand? That seems kind of unusual.

Yes! A few repeats but of course it's the new products that I'm interested in and not a swatch to be found yet

VAL4M

Maybe they knew the quality was subpar and didn't take any chance, they start doing that for film too. If they know it is a sh!tty film they wont do any press release and will just launch the film to the general public.

missjulie

Yes! A few repeats but of course it's the new products that I'm interested in and not a swatch to be found yet

Makes me kind of suspicious as to why they didn't provide pr packages to anyone... Maybe they knew some of the products were subpar for the price point, and didn't want mixed or negative reviews to turn customers away before launch? I'm just speculating here of course.

Anyways, I ordered both eye foils, the new eye metal, the two new kajals as these products were really great back at the initial launch. Also ordered the skin perfecting powder, wonder how that will perform.