Estee Lauder

Ingenue

*sweating*

SHEESH I had to open multiple sites to make my purchases happen! EL was selling out as I was adding things to my cart. Got gloss and lip pencil from them, Lipstick from BG, clove, myrhh, bronzer and highlighter from Selfridges.

Truth is, these colors (boring as they might be) are RIGHT up my alley. I love the idea of brights and unusual shades but the truth is they end up going to waste. All of my clients are of a certain age and like to look polished and camera ready. Plus I wear that stuff myself daily so it's a win/win.

Now I'm sitting down. That wore me the hell out.:rofl:

Last edited:

boschicka

Has anyone that ordered from the US Estee Lauder site had their order ship yet? Mine still says processing...

No. I received an email from them saying due to extraordinary demand, they are experiencing delays in processing orders and that if for any reason my order cannot be processed, they will notify me asap. Not cool.

eepeepburrah

I got that email too. Really unfortunate that they are dropping the ball with this. I ordered my stuff 5 days ago and they haven't even shipped it yet? And if I get an email saying my order cannot be fulfilled I will lose it on someone.

rockin

The ebay sellers seem to have caught on to this one. They are all listing the Beckham Modern Mercury for £70 or more (it's £48 on Estée Lauder's website) and one even has it listed for £99 plus postage!

Luckily I managed to get mine from EL. I bought it because it was Modern Mercury, not because it was Posh Spice - I can't stand the woman or her husband.

boschicka

I got that email too. Really unfortunate that they are dropping the ball with this. I ordered my stuff 5 days ago and they haven't even shipped it yet? And if I get an email saying my order cannot be fulfilled I will lose it on someone.

I fully agree!

Haviggi

The ebay sellers seem to have caught on to this one. They are all listing the Beckham Modern Mercury for £70 or more (it's £48 on Estée Lauder's website) and one even has it listed for £99 plus postage!

Luckily I managed to get mine from EL. I bought it because it was Modern Mercury, not because it was Posh Spice - I can't stand the woman or her husband.
I ordered the highlighter the day before yesterday from Selfridges.It still seems to be in stock ! I'm expecting mine to be here tomorrow :) I ordered it too because it was THIS highlighter !!!!

Last edited:

awickedshape

Has anyone that ordered from the US Estee Lauder site had their order ship yet? Mine still says processing...

No. I received an email from them saying due to extraordinary demand, they are experiencing delays in processing orders and that if for any reason my order cannot be processed, they will notify me asap. Not cool.

I got the email about it. Days ago. Ugh.
It sucks!!

Ridiculous prices. Makeup is already pricey lol

Aw!
He was my favorite footballer in MUFC and I find her quite stylish but I know little else about them. Beside that they make cute kids lol

rockin

I ordered the highlighter the day before yesterday from Selfridges.It still seems to be in stock ! I'm expecting mine to be here tomorrow :) I ordered it too because it was THIS highlighter !!!!

I ordered from the UK Estée Lauder site on Tuesday afternoon, and it arrived yesterday (Saturday). I was surprised to find the highlighter, in its box, nestled in black tissue paper inside a bigger strong, black box with magnetic closure and a little pull tab to open it with. It has VICTORIA BECKHAM ESTÉE LAUDER written in white on the top. That's obviously part of the reason they charge so much.

The freebie samples were in a little silky draw-string bag.

Icecaramellatte

Uh oh. I ordered a few days after launch. I haven't gotten one those emails yet. I hope everything is okay. I don't mind waiting as long as I get my stuff.

boschicka

My order shipped, but I only ordered the Emerald & Clove metallic shadows from EL. I ordered the highlighter from Bergdorf and that should arrive today. Temptalia's swatches of the palette look a lot nicer than others we've seen. Hmm?

awickedshape

My order shipped, but I only ordered the Emerald & Clove metallic shadows from EL. I ordered the highlighter from Bergdorf and that should arrive today. Temptalia's swatches of the palette look a lot nicer than others we've seen. Hmm?

No, ma'am lol
And I made my own Charred Emerald with my black Gucci eyeshadow and TF Raw Jade lol

Eta: Got the shipping notice for Brazilian Nude yesterday

Ingenue

Whewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww this collection is my JAM! I feel like they made this mess just for me. LOL. I LOVE IT. My shadows, bronzer, and highlighter arrived yesterday. Lipstick gets here today...? And the gloss and pencil are coming at some point. I love the packaging, I love the pigmentation and I love the quality of the products. Honestly, this is better than the Tom Ford offering for the season (both owned by Estee Lauder... hence similar packaging). Some thought went into this. Definitely more than the folks who came up with those Tom Ford Blooming powders. The highlighter is DENSE... and it is simply magic on my skin. And Bitter Clove is gorgeous (lighter and more multi-sparkly than Gucci Cocoa... but in the same brown family). My favorite is the black though. Nearly worth a backup. It's SO dense... even with shimmer. Totally gorgeous. Perfect as a liner (which is why I imagine they call it an 'ink'). I can't wait for my lippies!

Ingenue

IMG_5335.jpg
Bitter Clove and Black Myrrh, Bronzer, Highlighter, and Charlotte Tilbury Very Victora Lipstick (because Brazilian Nude isn't here yet).

Last edited:

Latest posts