Ever feel like a hot mess?

IDontKnowMomo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilly
Hotmess this past friday night. I was eating BBQ sauce from the package with my fingers. Gross. And yes, this was after several drinks and a filet o fish!

Oh man, I do stuff like that all the time :Ashamed:

chocolategoddes

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissAlphaKitty
I know where ur mom is coming from and bless her heart
th_worship.gif

(gawd, I'm dating myself LOL)

I know where she's coming from but damn... it's my face/body!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VintageAqua
These stories are great. It's like a Specktra "Post-secret" hahaha!

I miss those. Whatever happened to Specktra Post-secret?

Man... these stories are making me more excited for college. Or more anxious to leave high school....

This is my hotmess story that happened not too long ago(I might have told this story before):
My friend and I were walking to a shopping area close to her house at night and I was having the best high of my life. Then for some reason, I felt the need to just lie down in the middle of the side walk and roll around.
Then I felt something something squish on my back. I got up, trying to pull the back of my shirt up front, and it was dog poo.
Oh, my friend thought it was hilarious and I actually did too for about three second, until I started to smell it. i ended up having to take off my shirt, go back to her place, borrow one of her shirts which was WAY too small for me, and then walk around this shopping center, high as fucking kites.

Then, we went to a deserted grocery store (like Safeway I think) and rode around in those motor carts for old people through the aisles. My friend pointed out one of the signs that hangs up on the ceiling that read
"ASIAN. MEXICAN. RICE & BEANS"
I don't know why, but I found that to be too hilarious and I laughed so much, I fell right out of the cart.

After that, we went to Target, played with the makeup testers and wore it like war paint. Then we went outside and made animal noises at people.

One of the best hotmess nights of my life (minus my shirt being stained in dog shit)

Hilly

LOL that's pretty damn funny!

Girl you are going to LOVE college life. It is great. Enjoy it while it lasts and savor all of it.
Do you know where you will be attending?

OfficerJenny

I dropped a huge bottle of Captain Morgan from the top of my fridge last night.

<__________< lolglasseverywhere.

amyzon

I was a hot mess yesterday. I need to bitch!

Yesterday I ate... A bowl of cereal. Half a can of toffee peanuts. Some wasabi peas. A can of tuna. Two of those lil laughing cow cheese wedge things w/ saltines. Some more wasabi peas. A blueberry yogurt. Half a box of those damned chocolate peanut butter girl scout cookies. A couple of thin mints. WHYYYY? I never ever ever ever eat like that. EVRAS.

The worst part is I have no excuse. NONE. No breakups. No depression. No drama. I'm not fat.

JUST A HOT MESS/PIGLET. GAH!

Edit: Oh yeah and a bunch of twizzlers... I loooove twizzlers

chocolategoddes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilly
LOL that's pretty damn funny!

Girl you are going to LOVE college life. It is great. Enjoy it while it lasts and savor all of it.
Do you know where you will be attending?

I applied to USC, UCLA, UCSB(major party school!!!), Cal, and... Stanford. Haven't heard anything back but I should be getting letters this month*eek*
Even if I get into Stanford, I don't know if I want to go anymore. TOO competitive. I want to have fun at least Freshman year... then hard work for the next several years (including medical school.)

nelyanaphonexia

omg. holy shizz. I have so many hot mess stories...most of them involving crappy college times....

Hot mess moment # 1: Freshman year of college. Gained weight. About 20 lbs. Then I got worms. From the dining hall no less. So, I went from being normal sized in August, then slowly gaining weight, then I dropped down to about 95lbs before I got any help. I was a bag of bones. Everyone thought I had an eating disorder when I got back from the hospital. It was sad, gross and scary. So, I had stretched all my clothes out from the weight gain, which had me depressed as it was. Then, I started feeling sick all the time and stopped going to class. My friends thought I was depressed and stopped hanging out with me. So by the time I got to a hospital, I was a skeleton, and severly dehydrated/suffering from malnutrition. When I got out of the hospital, rumors had started that I had either tried to kill myself or had an eating disorder, so I not only looked like crap, I felt like crap too. On top of it all, I didn't bother to try and improve on my "sick" look. I wore these nasty sweats and baggy tee shirts every day with my pink uggs. Plus I had gained a nice set of dark circles under my eyes and my skin was waxy and yellow-pale. One friend told me that I looked like a zombie. My hair didn't get washed for almost the entire time, and most of the time it was just crammed under a baseball cap. I was failing from having not attended classes. Ugh, it was a seriously low point in my life. During the time when I was sick, I didn't shower a lot either... So, basically I looked like a homeless person and smelled like one too. I never ever ate at the on campus dining hall again. Oh, and my boyfriend dumped me around the same time cause I looked like crap and didn't give a flying-f**k anymore. Talk about a shitty hot-mess year.
ssad.gif
Sophomore year was MUCH better.

Hot-mess moment # 2: My junior year at college, I had my best friend, who I used to dance (ballet) with, come up and visit me. He decided that this was a good time to introduce me to his boyfriend and some of his other very hot friends. So, they get sweet hotel room while they are in town, and brought tons of booze with them, b/c I lived in a dry county. So, we all get completely trashed at some local bars/clubs, stay out until they shut the bars down/kick us out, then we head back to the hotel room. Drink more. Lots more. Get so f***in' drunk that I don't remember the rest of the night. Hazy-hazy blur. Anyhow, I woke up the next morning with a new shorter, uneven haircut, half smoked cigarettes in said hair and sticky booze and puke covering my body which was sans slutty club clothes and smeared makeup all down my face. Plus, I'm sleeping with two rather naked men in the same bed. Yeah, not only a hot-mess moment - but a skanky ho moment too. After waking up I figured that I had let one of them cut my hair the night before because there was hair EVERYWHERE. There was a plus side: I ended up with a really cute short haircut, fixed by my amazing hairstylist at the time. Yeah, I had to tell her how I ended up looking like my head went through a weed whacker though.
thmbdn.gif

Hot-mess moment #3: My last semester: Dec 2008: I was prepping for graduation, finishing my thesis, then presenting my thesis to a board of my professors and the dean, planning my wedding and getting married, moving and on top of all that: I got food poisoning. On my birthday. Yuk. So, I look like hell most of the semester, forgot to hit the gym for five months. Made the mistake of bleaching my hair. It turns a nice shade of orange. I keep trying to remind myself that I don't make a pretty blonde, nor does my hair bleach easily. Then, I start puking five days before my wedding. I've been stressed so my skin has gone to hell. I try to make up for it by covering it up with makeup. Bad mistake. So...by the time my wedding comes around, I have crap skin, gained, then lost weight by food poisoning plus stress. So...now my dress doesn't fit and it wants to fall off every minute or so, I have bags under my eyes from being sleep deprived and I feel like a pile of dog crap. Yeah, total hot mess moment - and it was my wedding. At least the groom looked/felt good. But, a plus to the whole situation was that I got married, graduated with honors and am happy. Now I just need to find a job...and start working out again.
yes.gif

Hot-mess/startlingly stupid moment #4: I was in a dancing accident. I got dropped, and injured my back. Ended up in PT. That isn't the hot mess incident. It was started with the meds my doc put me on. I had started taking some heavy duty pain killers, and edidn't start noticing the downward spiral they had me on. Apparenly I can't handle heavy opiates in my system. Who'd've thunk. So, I'm on these meds, they do kill the pain, but also kill any sort of numb my brain as well. I take them before hitting the bars one night with my friends. Pills + alcohol = omfg. Yeah, got into a druged up-boozed-out fight with a friend. Ended up falling all over the place. Started crying. Crying and screaming in bars is never cute. It's all sort of a haze now. It's a good thing that a friend drove me home and stayed with me that night. It was definetely another low moment. Eventually I got off the pills and made up with the friend. But I will never ever be seen in that bar again.

Hilly

drinking boxed wine again....while in a party dres.
I am celebrating my first makeupo jobs!! I made a shit ton of money today doiing peoples makup. HOLLA!!!!