Everything You Need To Know About Accessing The Clearance Bin

carrera

Yowza. Just getting back into the makeup "thing", and it all has changed SO much:/ There's all kinds of rules & regulations on other forums I used to frequent and eBay's additionally gotten ridiculously overpriced. Can't *wait* to get back into where it all doesn't present huge hoops to jump. This is supposed to be fun!

carrera

cool I am at 50 woot woot
nanaparty.gif
Haha, congrats! What are those though, little jumping bananas?;)

beautycool

Hi do you we need to post 50 posts Or 50 comments ? And how do we know what we are upto in posts And how do you do those jumping things love it :) Ps how do we change our profile pictures Cheers girls xxx

gildedangel

Cheers girls xxx
You need 50 posts, your post count appears in your profile and in your profile summary on the left side of every post you make. You can do the fun smiles by clicking on the smiley face in the toolbar above the text box for posting. You can change your profile picture by clicking on My Profile at the top of the page when you are on a computer and clicking on change profile picture. HTH!

jojolovesmac

You need 50 posts, your post count appears in your profile and in your profile summary on the left side of every post you make. You can do the fun smiles by clicking on the smiley face in the toolbar above the text box for posting. You can change your profile picture by clicking on My Profile at the top of the page when you are on a computer and clicking on change profile picture. HTH!
So 50 posts r like comments right? I have more than that nd I still can't access the bin I guess I have to have 30 days with this

beautycool

Hi thank you :) I will have to try and do it through my laptop Thank you for info Hun :) makes a difference when you know what your doing I will have to figure it out lol not that brainy x

diaanz

It's 30 days or 50 posts or you become a Silver Supporter, whichever comes first.

I originally thought that you needed either 50 posts OR to complete 30 days but other members have told me that I had to have both. I'm confused which is it?

gildedangel

I originally thought that you needed either 50 posts OR to complete 30 days but other members have told me that I had to have both. I'm confused which is it?
You need both unless you purchase a Silver Supporter Membership or higher.