Eyeliners : What Stays On!

jdepp_84

I say try the Jane gel liners...those work so awesome! They are super cheap too, $5 each...they also work awesome as a shadow base.

raen

I went and tried the GOSH velvet touch on my hand yesterday. I've washed my hands at LEAST a dozen times and got a shower and it's still there, very faintly, but still there. It lasted the WHOLE day yesterday, and it was raining and gross. I even went to my horse stable, and rode. Still didn't budge.
Amazing stuff, can't wait to get paid so I can go buy one!

nadiaanya, try the GOSH velvet touch, I can imagine it will stay on.

-moonflower-

Quote:
Originally Posted by raen
I went and tried the GOSH velvet touch on my hand yesterday. I've washed my hands at LEAST a dozen times and got a shower and it's still there, very faintly, but still there. It lasted the WHOLE day yesterday, and it was raining and gross. I even went to my horse stable, and rode. Still didn't budge.
Amazing stuff, can't wait to get paid so I can go buy one!

nadiaanya, try the GOSH velvet touch, I can imagine it will stay on.

It does
yes.gif

It's actually kinda hard to get off sometimes.

cocodivatime

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadiaanya
What actually stays on the water line

GOOD question. I will pay a million dollars to know that.......well not really but you get my point. LOL

nahtay

Quote:
Originally Posted by fresh76
OMG i just want to rave - Annabelle's smoothliner... stays on better than UD 24/7! And they're just $5 a pop!

I've been using this on my waterline for almost 3months... never smudged on me yet
smiles.gif
Plus you dont have to "press hard" it goes on smoothly and colour payoff is fab!

I also agree Jane Gel Liners are awesome too

Zantedge

Quote:
Originally Posted by fresh76
OMG i just want to rave - Annabelle's smoothliner... stays on better than UD 24/7! And they're just $5 a pop!

Yes! I love these, I just wish they came in more than 6 colours.

romi79_2008

I`m not that happy with hip geleyeliner, the black one dried pretty quickly, maybe because I used it more than the brown one, but after 3-4 month used on weekly basis,not daily, i dislike its consistency.

raen

I bought GOSH velvet touch in black yesterday. OMFG! It's amazing.
It stays on the waterline!!
Yes, that's right! Now go out and buy it! lol

dorkynerd

I agree with the girls who said HIP gel liners. If I had to stick with drug store eyeliners. These would be it. They have always stayed on my waterlines. (Plus I have contacts, so they are safe with contact wearers. I've never had an issue!)

ohnutsitsCAITY

Quote:
Originally Posted by FemmeFroufrou
Styli-Style Line and Seal 24

Those are the best! I own six of them in Black, Chocolate Milk, Jade, Turq, Twilight, and Tanzanite. Their only vice is that I can seem to get them to smudge the way I want before they set.
th_dunno.gif