FAFI is up!!!

gigglegirl

Re: FAFI is up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks so much for telling us! I AM going to get forsurely what I want. YAY! Placed an order!
Strawbaby l/s, Perky pp, Ermine doll!

VDUB*BELLA

Woo hoo! Placing my order right now!
yahoo.gif

macmistress

Fafi..I went on their website but they arent showing much. WHere can I view this collection? Help anyone?

lsperry

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmistress
Fafi..I went on their website but they arent showing much. WHere can I view this collection? Help anyone?

Did you go to maccosmetics.com? I placed my order there 20 minutes ago. Glad I got everything I wanted and it wasn't sold out like BLM was at this same time last year.
yahoo.gif

Sabrunka

Hahah I ordered my stuff just now too.. Got a small shirt, Flash-n-Dash lipstick and Fafi eyes 1 YAYAY!!!

StephsCl

the official website changed to www.macfafi.com it kinda confused me at first. I ordered 3 dolls, scarve, t-shirt. I wanted to get the merchandise before it was all sold out!! it is running extremely slow! I bet it is get bombared like crazy!

deadSAVVY

yup I just got done hyper-ventilating too. I was like Oh mi gosh the whole time lol what a loser! But a great way to start the day off! early Valentine's
smiles.gif

vivaXglamlove

I got:
Sassed-Up Irid. pow
Fashion Frenzy blush
Fafi Eyes 1
Sugar Trance lipglass.

I got less then I got I would end up getting. I am trying to save money for Spain.

Sabrunka

Haha yah I had to cut down, I didn't want to spend over 100 dollars but I spend 105... And ONLY for a quad, lipstick and a shirt... I wish Canadian pricing was the same as American, after all, our dollar is practically the same now, grrr.

knoxydoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrunka
Haha yah I had to cut down, I didn't want to spend over 100 dollars but I spend 105... And ONLY for a quad, lipstick and a shirt... I wish Canadian pricing was the same as American, after all, our dollar is practically the same now, grrr.

seconded on the dollar thing.

bluebird08

I want at T-shirt! But I will wait until Wednesday to purchase the make-up...(I have to see it in person to make sure the colors will look right on me)

CantAffordMAC

Aren't you guys afraid that you'll end up hating a color??

I think i should place an order, but I'm not sure......I hate returning stuff. But then again its going to be a zoo at mac and they may be sold out when I go.

Aghhhh I don't know what to do lol

Susanne

I'm jealous
winks.gif
I have to wait 3 more weeks until it will be released here as well. But I've already pre-ordered my must-haves, so everything should be fine then.

Sabrunka

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantAffordMAC
Aren't you guys afraid that you'll end up hating a color??

I think i should place an order, but I'm not sure......I hate returning stuff. But then again its going to be a zoo at mac and they may be sold out when I go.

Aghhhh I don't know what to do lol

Lol I'd suggest just getting a couple items, since if you don't, and everything ends up selling out, you'll be sad
ssad.gif

soulstar

I just placed my order tooo!!! I'm 260 down the drain =*( it's okay haha. ahhhhh, got to save my money now!! well at least until heatherette
winks.gif