FAFI is up!!!

shootergirlnc

Yeah, you're able to get your discount, but for some reason the pro site is just being weird. All you have to do is call an actual MAC store, or a Pro store. Tell them you have a pro card, give them the # on your pro card, and tell them your order over the phone. The shipping is a flat $7, no matter how much you buy. So, basically, the discount DOES apply to Fafi, it's just the pro site is not working right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeupNdesign
shootergirlnc, sorry to bug ya again. So you were able to get your discount on FAFI?? aaaw, man, I better call to see if I can cancel my order...or maybe I can return it to a MAC Pro counter and they can refund me the difference??

I was just so afraid it would sell out completely, hence my impatience, lol!

strbuks77

HI Shootergirl,

I have a MAC pro card too, and I ordered today off the pro site no problem, the discount doesn't show up in your basket, but when you go to check out they apply your discount. So you will defintely get your discount, you just have to go through to the check out. Try it! It should work!!

Akena

VDUB*BELLA

ahhh I told myself that I would try to avoid Fafi and just wait for Heatherette but I just couldnt!
Picked up Cash Flow p/p, Fashion Frenzy blush, Sassed Up and Ermine doll
I think I still want Rollickin p/p and Not So Innocent l/s

*Star Violet*

Okay, so I went to the MAC near my workplace and I asked the MA if I can pre-order FAFi and she let me look at all of the products and try it on! But they didn't have all of the lip glasses and lipsticks so I only pre-ordered the blushes and quad. I guess I don't have to worry because there are 2 MAC stores like 5 minutes away from where I work!...Can't wait!
yahoo.gif

lux.fashion

im so excited for this collection!
does anyone know if MAC counters will have all of the things on the website or sale?
and could you buy these with a mac pro card???

makeupNdesign

Quote:
Originally Posted by shootergirlnc
Yeah, you're able to get your discount, but for some reason the pro site is just being weird. All you have to do is call an actual MAC store, or a Pro store. Tell them you have a pro card, give them the # on your pro card, and tell them your order over the phone. The shipping is a flat $7, no matter how much you buy. So, basically, the discount DOES apply to Fafi, it's just the pro site is not working right.

Thanks for all of your help
thmbup.gif

CantAffordMAC

I placed an order because I didn't want them to sell out of anything. But I really hope I like everything I ordered. Because returning (plus the fees) are soooooo annoying.

lux.fashion

Im slow... I didnt realize my question was already answered in this thread :p
i hope my membership card arrives before everything sells out!!!
ahh!

shootergirlnc

Quote:
Originally Posted by lux.fashion
Im slow... I didnt realize my question was already answered in this thread :p
i hope my membership card arrives before everything sells out!!!
ahh!

If you've been approved, they'll send you an e-mail with your card # in it. You can use that to order, or you can call them to see if you're approved and go ahead and get your card # over the phone. That's what I did because I couldn't wait to start ordering!

gwaste

the only thing that's calling me is the Totally It l/g and I don't really think it's unique enough to purchase.
thmbdn.gif

Rubiez

I wish I could've gotten everything...especially the shirt and tote.
Dangit...I should've used my b2m for the l/g and use my money for the tshirt.

Question...I can b2m for l/g AND l/s right? Or is it just l/s