Fake pigments and eyeshadows?

User27

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
Teal is a Pro color....Get a CP...from the Pro store...I will Cp it for you and send it...Stay away from Ebay...I am just on a rant I guess

We have Pro stores but I was more curious about the items being sold and the guru attached in the listings. This is going to sound dumb but right about now I see why people hold onto their fakes. The things come in handy when someone buys one of these punks thinking it's real and you can compare down bottles later. You're not ranting because I've seen 3 sellers mentioned within Specktra multiple times selling these things and it's annoying that their feedback doesn't reflect what their real deal is. I think the guru should have a chance to disassociate herself if these turn out to be fake is what I was pointing out...some people use their videos without any sort of consent and all it would take is a polite message to her to see if she's even aware her vids are being used. I don't buy on Ebay most of the way now past items I know haven't been coopied or unless I've had past experiences of authenticity with sellers....too much of a headache.

TISH1124

Oh Ok...yeah I have one fake that i keep for comparison...But there are so many different ones now...it's getting harder...they are getting better!

julie150463

The blushes and the cream bases will be fake.

The Specktra sellers list has been sent out by 'wholesalers' peddling their fakes. I did PM the seller to ask why she had so many items - the reply - she was working with a liquidator. I did try to warn her they would be fake
th_dunno.gif

Edit
Look at this thread & inparticular the ebay link. Look at the listing - recognise the list of pigments, eyeshadows, lipstick & lipglass?
http://www.specktra.net/forum/f257/s...-fakes-138469/

User27

newest !!! mac cosmetic,wholesale cheap makeup,make up supplier,toiletry,maquillage:94 colors eye shadow-Large Photo & Picture

Made contact with our Dazzleglass friend Anne Lin and it costs $188 with free shipping to get the babies delivered to the states for all 94 pieces. She has already stated her items are not authentic and "high copy". Hopefully baba and his 40 thieves can do something with the convo and accomodating invoice that reflects company info. Makes a pretty picture but they're still fake and the Ebay sellers that buy these are a new breed of douchebag.

I'm calling MAC in a couple of hours to let them know of how many Studio Fix, Lipglasses, Lustreglasses, Dazzleglasses, Colour Forms Blush palettes, Pigments, Eyeshadows, Fafi, HK and what not I've seen in the past 3 hours made available on alibaba. I'm done looking because it's disgusting me now but Ebay sellers that sell this after buying it this way, you're a new breed of trash and making the place a junkyard. MAC will probably tell me again that they can't control the nature of what goes on that site but it's too much work to keep up with it all.

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by julie150463
The blushes and the cream bases will be fake.

The Specktra sellers list has been sent out by 'wholesalers' peddling their fakes. I did PM the seller to ask why she had so many items - the reply - she was working with a liquidator. I did try to warn her they would be fake
th_dunno.gif

Edit
Look at this thread & inparticular the ebay link. Look at the listing - recognise the list of pigments, eyeshadows, lipstick & lipglass?
http://www.specktra.net/forum/f257/s...-fakes-138469/

Exactly when she told me she bought from a Wholesale Liquidator AFTER THE FACT, I too told her that they are 99.9% fake because MAC does not sell to Liquidators...and there is no way of making me believe that people do not know that....Again she guaranteed me they were real because the MA at MAC told her they were...Ok I trust that like I trust by OB/GYN to pull my tooth!!!

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsMay
hey hun... I am quite happy for you to chop my photo up in any way you see fit for the counterfeit forums
yes.gif

A massive thank you to all who have responded... I will try to post more pics today
yes.gif

And I will be contacting the seller about these today as well.

MrsMay
smiles.gif
sorry to hear about your bad experience
thmbdn.gif
,it sucks when you get taken in by these tosspots who sell all these fakey ,crappy Mac!Please make sure after you get your Paypal refund,that you leave this seller a big ,fat factual negative...to warn other prospective buyers
winks.gif

Ciao x

GlamQueen21

I'm going to take pics of my fake Off the Radar pigment (I have two. One from ebay and one from the seller that I bought from) and will do a comparision with one of my authentic pigments. I'm really mad that I have recieved a second fake Off the Radar pigment!

juicy415

watch out wit this seller eBay My World - wackymac17
http://cgi.ebay.com/MAC-PIGMENT-EYE-SHADOW-NIB-WHITE_W0QQitemZ270384812014QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_D efaultDomain_0?hash=item3ef430cfee&_trksid=p3911.c 0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A2|65%3A1|39%3A1|240%3A1318|30 1%3A0|293%3A1|294%3A50

mac label is not centered

and idk about his/her other items...

Almost black.

This really makes me sad.
ssad.gif
Here, in my country we don't have MAC and I don't go abroad so I can't buy it elsewhere so the only thing I got left is - internet.

What I wanted to say - if you can't spot fake MAC immediately, how could I?
ssad.gif

TISH1124

I understand...I live in the US and I have 3 MAC counters and a PRO store within walking distance from my house and I still can't spot one without dissecting it like a frog..I sure as heck can't looking on the internet. I say people get CP's....ask someone to get them for you and ship them to you if you can't buy them. It is just easier and the only 100% sure way of getting real MAC

Almost black.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
I understand...I live in the US and I have 3 MAC counters and a PRO store within walking distance from my house and I still can't spot one without dissecting it like a frog..I sure as heck can't looking on the internet. I say people get CP's....ask someone to get them for you and ship them to you if you can't buy them. It is just easier and the only 100% sure way of getting real MAC

Well, I know that few of my friends buy here on Specktra
yes.gif
and I also started that. I don't mind if something has been used barely, but here are also many new stuff which is great for us who don't have any MAC store nearby.

Too bad this happened to anyone. If I bought anything from this girl, I probably wouldn't notice a thing. That's what sucks even more. I really hope you'll all get your money back.
yes.gif
cry.gif