Fave NYX shades?

Indigowaters

They are really good. Neck and neck with MAC. I tried the True Purple and it's gorgeous. Sprayed a little fix + and put it over my UDPP and it lasted past my workday. Quote:
Originally Posted by LatteQueen
>>>>>>>How are their pigments? Similar to MAC'S pigments at all? Staying power? I do want to try some of them but wanted to get first hand results from someone else who actually tried them out..thanks

SassyMochaJess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indigowaters
I've noticed that I'm starting to wear "Lollipop" lipgloss as a go to when I want to throw on something quick on my lips. It's a peachy nude that looks good on WOC.

Is it frosty? They don't put the finishes of there lip products and I prefer their non frosty lip gloss...

Indigowaters

It's not as much frosty as it is shimmery. But it's a light shimmer. Quote:
Originally Posted by SassyMochaJess
Is it frosty? They don't put the finishes of there lip products and I prefer their non frosty lip gloss...

Noussie

I'm almost hitting pan with my "deep bronze" single e/s
I love all my nyx single e/s.. you guys were so lucky with the big NYX sale..unfortunately is was for US orders only
ssad.gif

GlamDiaries

I LOVE NYX! :D It's my the only drugstore brand I like. Had a good time going through this thread. So many new suggestions and so things added to my shopping list ;)

My all time fave shade from NYX is Adis Adaba (hope I spelt that right lol!). it's from their soft matte lip creams. See me wearing it in the pic below :D

You can read my full review on it on my blog
*Admin edit to remove blog link - link must be posted within your signature.

And sorry for the serious robot expression :/

But the colour! Ain't it gorgeous?! :D

I already have NYX lipsticks in: Mute Louisiana Clio Golden Luster Circe Ares and lip liners in Pinky and Natural. Currently in my basket @ Mscuppycakes is: Blusher in Cocoa Lipsticks in Iced Latte (Thanks MissResha
winkiss.gif
), Iris & Hermes Jumbo eye pencils in Milk and Black Bean Some Red Cherry lashes I've bought lots of Revlon Super Lustrous lipglosses lately which is why I've not given any of the NYX lipglosses any love - any "must have" shades I should own? Do I need anything else? For reference I'm around the NC50 mark. Cheers me dears!
I love NYX in Eros and Hot pink. They're DC I think but they're awesome.

Both of the shades u mention are still available through NYX.
Both of the shades u mention are still available through NYX.
Thank you! I didn't even check. I bought them through this lady on eBay and in her profile or whatever it says she sells DCd NYX products so no returns blah blah. :) anyway thank you! Cause my hot pink is the one I'm using the most and I'll want it again. Thanks again! I have The NYX app but I didn't even think to look for it. Eros is nice too but it's more orangey red. I love the texture of their lipsticks so buttery. Again thank you! :)

sagehen

Thank you! I didn't even check. I bought them through this lady on eBay and in her profile or whatever it says she sells DCd NYX products so no returns blah blah. :) anyway thank you! Cause my hot pink is the one I'm using the most and I'll want it again. Thanks again! I have The NYX app but I didn't even think to look for it. Eros is nice too but it's more orangey red. I love the texture of their lipsticks so buttery. Again thank you! :)
Glad to help...besides, I almost had a fit when I saw "Eros" and "dc'd" in the same sentence lol. I am a fan of that shade.

Latest posts