Fave NYX shades?

sweetie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blushbaby
Order again, you can spend say $15 and get loads.

This time round I ordered:

Round lip gloss Mauve, Brown Topaz
Lip pencil Dark Cherry
Long lip pencil Plush Red, Toast, Prune, Mauve, Chestnut, Mahogany
Slim lip pencil Gold, Purple Rain, Dolly Pink

Do you think I have enough lip pencils?
tong.gif

Don't feel bad. I ordered almost all of them! I've made 3 orders and I've gotten so much stuff it's insane. I may have to do my first haul posting when they arrive.

MAChostage

How are you guys using Milk eye pencil? Are you waterlining with it?

(BTW, Ulta currently has buy 2 NYX whatevers and get 2 free -- in case you missed the other NYX sales.)

Indigowaters

I haven't used Milk yet, but that's a good thought. Thanks.
yes.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAChostage

(BTW, Ulta currently has buy 2 NYX whatevers and get 2 free -- in case you missed the other NYX sales.)

babydollala

Hi, im new to makeup...i started getting more into it after watching guru's on youtube but cant really recreate any looks with just my purple, white, black e/s and burts bees lip balm as my make up "collection" ...yea pretty pathetic but everyone starts somewhere!

I made a big Cherry Culture haul of NYX stuff and i cannot waiiiiit for them to come in. im a little sad i heard chery culture orders takes 2-3 weeks to arrive
ssad.gif
Let me know if i made any good picks/ reccomendations welcomed.

NYX Single Eyeshadows: Flamingo, Wildflower, Champagne, Atlantic, Irises, Opal, Golden Orange, Wildfire, Midnight

NYX Jumbo Pencil: Strawberry Milk

NYX UPM: Pearl, Jade

NYX Megashine Lipgloss: Iced Latte

All of this for just $28.50? what a steal!!
th_DANCE.gif

p.s. has anyone tried the oversized NYX face and body bronzer or know if its any good? thanks
smiles.gif

Curly1908

Does Cherry Culture really take 2-3 weeks to ship?
ssad.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indigowaters
Um, Florida.
greengrin.gif

Too far away from me to come by and "borrow" it.
nope.gif

Indigowaters

No. It doesn't normally take that long. I think it's usually 6 days. It's because of them trying to fill orders from the 50% off sale. Quote:
Originally Posted by Curly1908
Does Cherry Culture really take 2-3 weeks to ship?
ssad.gif

Too far away from me to come by and "borrow" it.
nope.gif

sweetie

I made my first order with them on the 7th and it arrived yesterday so maybe they are getting faster.

MAG0TS0UUL

Quote:
Originally Posted by babydollala
Let me know if i made any good picks/ reccomendations welcomed.

Well depending on your skin tone, NYX has A LOTTT of good products. Jumbo eyepencil is pretty much a must have because it works so well as a base. My favorite lipsticks are Thalia, B52, and Snow White, for a red.

MAG0TS0UUL

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAChostage

I like to use my Chisel Detail Mini Brush from Coastal Scents and apply Milk to my waterline. I don't know if there are any hazards to it, but I've been doing it for awhile now and haven't had any problems. Usually though, I use it as a base, over Urban Decay Primer Potion or Loreal DeCrease to even out my skin tone a bit and to make the eyeshadow stick to my lid for a longer time.

babydollala

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAG0TS0UUL
Well depending on your skin tone, NYX has A LOTTT of good products. Jumbo eyepencil is pretty much a must have because it works so well as a base. My favorite lipsticks are Thalia, B52, and Snow White, for a red.

I am fair skinned. If u can see my skin color in my profile pic i know its small. its almost getting warmer so i do get tan in the summer if that helps.

in the winter i am white as paste
ssad.gif

User27

Since people are waiting on cherryculture.com same as myself, made contact with them yesterday. Processing time after your order has been placed can range 5 - 6 days due to the amount of orders they just had hit for 50% off sale. Once processing time is up, off to the warehouse to be packed and then a security review of 1 - 2 days before leaving facility. You'll receive your tracking number when security review is done and package is leaving the warehouse. Orders are taking an average of 5 - 7 days before leaving the facility but they said they got swamped with a huge response. About 2 - 2.5 weeks for delivery time after order has been placed....this is my first NYX haul and I'm excited. I know my MAC will stay first place but variety is the spice of life.
smiles.gif

MAG0TS0UUL

I recently tried Ulyses round lipstick with MAC 'reavealing' lipglass on top and LOVED it! definitely try those together.

oh, & just FYI, if you havent heard about the Stila sale, the coupon code: 'StilaPro' gives you 40% off and free shipping. definitely picked up Kitten e/s (finally) and a couple eye kajals.

Curly1908

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAG0TS0UUL
I recently tried Ulyses round lipstick with MAC 'reavealing' lipglass on top and LOVED it! definitely try those together.

oh, & just FYI, if you havent heard about the Stila sale, the coupon code: 'StilaPro' gives you 40% off and free shipping. definitely picked up Kitten e/s (finally) and a couple eye kajals.

Thanks for the coupon. Do you know when it expires? I only wanted to try the Smudge Pot trio and it's out-of-stock.
ssad.gif

MAG0TS0UUL

Quote:
Thanks for the coupon. Do you know when it expires? I only wanted to try the Smudge Pot trio and it's out-of-stock.
ssad.gif

i believe june 17th?
th_dunno.gif
but im not 100% certain on that .. sorry.

MAG0TS0UUL

Quote:
^Thanks, anyway!

My 1st order from Cherry Culture FINALLY shipped. I hope it arrives soon!

ugh, im still waiting on mine to ship out.
girl_devil.gif

BUTTT, i did receive my nyx order yesterday. i didn't really order much, which is weird cause im a nyx fiend.

just got lipsticks in
*oh!
*twig
*apollo
*glamour
*hebe
*raisin
*electra
& megshine glosses in:
*juicy cherry
*africa
*crystal red
*rust
*silver plum

and OMG, i was surprised to find that i LALALOVE juicy cherry. it looks really deep and plummy in the packaging, but when i applied it, its alot sheerer than how it looks and it taste like a cherry lifesaver! it kind of reminds me of the see-thru lip color in Secret Crush from the rose romance collection, except for the fact that it has the traits of a lipgloss rather than a lipstain. i'll definitely be using this one alot.
mac_haul.gif
<-- if only this bag said 'NYX' rather than 'MAC' ..

.. yeah right!

babydollala

Quote:
^Thanks, anyway!

My 1st order from Cherry Culture FINALLY shipped. I hope it arrives soon!

YAY i have been clicking on "order status" every time i sign online. mine says "completed"...FINALLLY its getting shipped
greengrin.gif

we must have ordered around the same time. i ordered mine on the last day of the cherryculture nyx/free ship i really am getting too antsy about it.

i hope we get our orders sooon!
th_DANCE.gif

Latest posts