Fave NYX shades?

LatinaRose

I just used my Mauve l/l for the first time today. Its really pretty, not quite as dark as Spice, but definitely the same color family. Sometimes I feel Spice is too dark, so I really like this one. Its so not mauve colored tho, I don't know how they choose their names.

Noussie

I absolutely lovee lovee love NYX powder blush in Terra Cotta!!
It goes so well with tanned skin..
My fav l/s would be Indian Pink and Tea rose..
As for e/s i like all the single ones but i think i use rootbeer and black the most.
I love the jumbo eye pencil in Iced Mocha for a neutral eye but really all the pencils are great..
The megashine glosses are really pretty too, i own quite a few but "natural" would be my favorite.

I really didn't like the round lipglosses because they dont stay on for long and i don't like the texture, they do smell a little lemony but that doesnt bother me.

I am currently waiting for my Mscuppycakes en Cherry culture orders for more NYX. Im really loving their products. I ordered a few powder and cream blushes and will be happy to let you guys know how they do on my skin. I am an nc44 btw!

wonderdust

Hey Ladies

Is there an NYX shade of lipstick that's similar to MAC's fresh brew lipstick by any chance?

Blushbaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderdust
Hey Ladies

Is there an NYX shade of lipstick that's similar to MAC's fresh brew lipstick by any chance?

Hmmm Circe, applied lightly.

chocolategoddes

I own the sapphire eyeline and it's so soft and blendable but pigmented and such a rich shade of blue.
I'm sure their other eye liners have similar texture and color-payoff. You should czech those out.

I also own rust eyeshadow. It's texture is so smooth and it has a sheen like MAC veluxe pearls. The color itself is wonderful.

Then I have a bronzer in Pecan (i think. I'm too lazy to look. It's very nice)

Those are my three standout NYX products that I'd recommend!!!!

IDontKnowMomo

Sunflower l/s and Sunrise and Sunset e/s
smiles.gif

goldspice

equivalent to mac: these are my most used to date!

sahara = dupe to ricepaper
orange (i use the one in the trio) = dupe to expensive pink -
looks exactly like the expensive pink i have from mac
shockt.gif

nonetheless these are great cheap alternatives with exact color payoffs
thmbup.gif

NLoveW630

I have a few NYX products and I really love them..

I have a few NYX lipsticks round l/s.. a great deal of them I pair with MAC Dazzleglasses..

I know a great deal of people say that they are sheer or runny like...I normally apply the lipstick to my bottom lip in the middle and just press my lips together a few times to put some on the top..
This helps because the texture has so much moisture in it..I hope this makes sense..

my new love right now with NYX round l/s is NYX+Moonbathe gloss from Mac..again, I do the same method with mac gloss, just only on the bottom lip in the center and press my lips together..

LatinaRose

FYI Canadian girls...NYX is 25% off this week at Rexall/Pharma Plus. I'm planning a mini-haul even though I've been spending too much lately.

Mizz.Coppertone

Cany any1 list me the best nyx baby pink glosses and lipsticks? I'm afraid of ordering something too pale.

And can u rec a light shimmerey peach nyx shadow or loose shadow?pretty please lol.Something like Jest or melon pigment.

thanks.

L1LMAMAJ

thalia is my fave now.

i wanna try power next from nyx round lipsticks. it is a dupe of mac fashion mews.

Hippobon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizz.Coppertone
Cany any1 list me the best nyx baby pink glosses and lipsticks? I'm afraid of ordering something too pale.

And can u rec a light shimmerey peach nyx shadow or loose shadow?pretty please lol.Something like Jest or melon pigment.

thanks.

rounded lip gloss-whipped

Indigowaters

OMG! OMG! OMG! I can't believe anyone hasn't said anything about the palettes! The purple palette is sooooooooooo for us WOC. It just bounces off your eyes. The first color reminds me of an irridescent Stars and Rockets and the other colors blend beautifully with them. I've been on a NYX buying binge the past month and have done 3 hauls. 2 are on my channel and I'll be doing another soon, seeing as I took advantage of the 50% off sale.

Also their shade (eyeshadow) sticks are TDF! They help shadows show up on us that wouldn't otherwise. Like milk, it helps lighter colors show up 10X better than they would if we were to just put them on alone. And I've fallen in love with Oyster which is like an irridescent lilac. I use that under the purple palette. Has anyone tried their blushes?

User38

I have tried their regular blushes as well as the mosaics.. they are very finely milled and of an excellent quality and color
smiles.gif

Don't know if the sale is still on, but now is a good time to jump on these!

Twinkle_Twinkle

I recently placed an order, and I am so tempted to place another order. Milk Jumbo Eye Pencil was out of stock, and I really want Seafoam Green e/s.
ssad.gif

Latest posts