Fave NYX shades?

Curly1908

^Yay! I got my first order today!!! I ordered it on 5/13, but I placed my 2nd order on the last day.

My 2nd order is still "in progress".
ssad.gif

MAG0TS0UUL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curly1908
^Yay! I got my first order today!!! I ordered it on 5/13, but I placed my 2nd order on the last day.

My 2nd order is still "in progress".
ssad.gif

really? i believe i ordered mine on 5/14 & it still says "in progress"
angry.gif
angry.gif
angry.gif

grrrrrrrrr.

babydollala

really? i ordered it 5/15 it was completed on the 21st and shipped on the 22nd. i already have a tracking number as well...

thats so weird! maybe theyre slow at updating your orders? i duno :/

MAG0TS0UUL

Quote:
Originally Posted by babydollala
really? i ordered it 5/15 it was completed on the 21st and shipped on the 22nd. i already have a tracking number as well...

thats so weird! maybe theyre slow at updating your orders? i duno :/

i have noooo idea, but its really making me sad
ssad.gif
im thinking, maybe its because of what i ordered? idk.

babydollala

^---- yea maybe you bought more than i did. i placed 2 separate orders..total was about $40...maybe you bought mmore than i did and theyre still packing? and i bought it at like 11pm on the day the sale was about to end lol! who knows
th_dunno.gif

(dont be sad! VS has a 75% off sale maybe u can pick something up from there for now...thats what i did i needed a makeup fix and some of their e/s and brazillian bronzer is amazing! sry iknow this is an nyx thread)

MAG0TS0UUL

Quote:
^---- yea maybe you bought more than i did. i placed 2 separate orders..total was about $40...maybe you bought mmore than i did and theyre still packing? and i bought it at like 11pm on the day the sale was about to end lol! who knows
th_dunno.gif

(dont be sad! VS has a 75% off sale maybe u can pick something up from there for now...thats what i did i needed a makeup fix and some of their e/s and brazillian bronzer is amazing! sry iknow this is an nyx thread)

LMAOO! yes, i actually did just that. i got a few new l/s and a blush from VS. but i am a NYXaholic. i love how they have such a high selection of colors, in l/s and e/s and even l/g, for such a low price, and i live in socal, so it's not too hard to find in stores.

MAG0TS0UUL

did anyone purchase the lot of eyelashes when they were on sale for like, 30 pairs for $22, i think? i wanted to pick that up, but for some reason i was so spectacle because i didn't need any random falsies like, ones with bright pink or silver in them. i figured that it was soo cheap that there must have been a bunch of those? idk, how are you guys liking them?

hrockstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAG0TS0UUL
LMAOO! yes, i actually did just that. i got a few new l/s and a blush from VS. but i am a NYXaholic. i love how they have such a high selection of colors, in l/s and e/s and even l/g, for such a low price, and i live in socal, so it's not too hard to find in stores.

Can you tell me some stores in socal that you know of? i am in socal and I have only found it two places and they only had like a few trios/mascara or some singles. neither place had any jumbo sticks or eyeliners at all.

MAG0TS0UUL

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrockstar
Can you tell me some stores in socal that you know of? i am in socal and I have only found it two places and they only had like a few trios/mascara or some singles. neither place had any jumbo sticks or eyeliners at all.

well i'm near longbeach, and idk exactly you are in socal, but i tend to find them at almost any swapmeet, or like, those random gift shops that sell like, hello kitty things and random jewelry and hair things and bags. lol, the one near me is called "Julie's Gifts." i usually dont find them in drugstores or anything, but at the swapmeet, you'll find loads!

ebonylady

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrockstar

In San Diego I usually find NYX at either Longs Drugs or at Ulta.

Curly1908

20% off everything @ Cherry Culture May 25th-28th
Code: MD20

My 2nd order from the NYX sale is about to be shipped! Yay!

SassyMochaJess

I love the quality for such a small price! Here are my faves:

Blushes
Pinky (this is gorgeous!)
Desert rose
Copper
Pecan
sand
terracotta

Lip products
fig l/s
louisana l/s
thalia
pinky l/l
bloom l/l
purple rain l/l

I have to check my NYX eyeshadow collection to see which one are my favorites!

YAYAYAY
th_DANCE.gif
I got my NYX single e/s today. I order Alaska, Olive Green, Cedar Wood, Pine Nut, Peach, Jungle Fever, Red Bean, Jazzy Bronze, and Sunset. I love them all. They are super pigmented and so soft in texture. Going to have to get more.

babydollala

mine arrived at my house this morning! but im out of town till tomorrow night!

damnnnnnit i want to play with my new colors!
ssad.gif

babydollala

i finally went home to get my package from Cherry Culture and i LOVVVVE everything! the only problem is...1 of the shadows broke...and my iced Latte lipgloss had gooey white-ish silver stuff coated all around! did anyone else have a problem with like..messy-ness? some of my shadow cases were also coated in this stuff and i did not buy any silver-white lipgloss. ehh...nothing a wet wipe wont take care of...and i pressed the shadow back but umm..j/w if anyone else experienced this while ordering NYX with Cherry Culture?

Indigowaters

I had this problem too. I don't think it's Cherry Culture. Maybe the way it's handled because one of my lipglosses melted a little. They may have had it out too long in the heat. Also one of my blushes was chipped even though it was bubble wrapped. It depends on the carrier. Quote:
i finally went home to get my package from Cherry Culture and i LOVVVVE everything! the only problem is...1 of the shadows broke...and my iced Latte lipgloss had gooey white-ish silver stuff coated all around! did anyone else have a problem with like..messy-ness? some of my shadow cases were also coated in this stuff and i did not buy any silver-white lipgloss. ehh...nothing a wet wipe wont take care of...and i pressed the shadow back but umm..j/w if anyone else experienced this while ordering NYX with Cherry Culture?

Indigowaters

I've noticed that I'm starting to wear "Lollipop" lipgloss as a go to when I want to throw on something quick on my lips. It's a peachy nude that looks good on WOC.

babydollala

okay my favorite NYX shadow right now is UPM Jade. it looks nothing like the swatches i saw from the single shadows( a good thing!), which look more blue that green.

This color is really reallly really pretty i love it soo much. reminds me of my very green jade bracelet. i dont see too many reviews on this and i wonder why cuz its awesome!

I also LOVE the single e/s in Irises. i heard its a dupe for electric eel, i dont have that to compare but either way...love this shade!

My third fav. e/s is Opal. it looks white in the pan but its like..irridescent purplish color...like the inside of a seashell.

these are my top 3 favs from my haul
smiles.gif

(btw i did NOT like Iced Latte megashine l/g. not cuz its megashine...its just too brown and im fair skinned...dont like the color at all. i thought it would be more tan colored. ugh. if anyone has a nyx l/g they dont totally love i'd like to swap. anything!)

LatteQueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by gujifijian
The ultra mania pearl pigments - mink(is similiar to Mac's Melon Pigment), walnut, nude and Mocha!

>>>>>>>How are their pigments? Similar to MAC'S pigments at all? Staying power? I do want to try some of them but wanted to get first hand results from someone else who actually tried them out..thanks

Latest posts