Favorite Bath & Body Works Scent?

Nox

My absolute #1 favorite scent at B & BW is Creamy Coconut.

They haven't had it out for six years, and now they are bringing the silk lotions line back in that scent December 27th. Woo hoo! I will be stocking up like a fiend!

I also like Cotton Breeze (I think that's the name of it...)

Pomegranate & Fig and Sweet Pea are also ones that I like.

Which ones do you like?

M.A.C_Addiction

I absolutely just
heart.gif
LOOOOOVE
heart.gif
the Anti-Bacterial Moisturizing Lotion in Tropical Passionfruit! Every single time I put this stuff on, peoples noses just open up and ask me "What is that! It smells amazing!"

Here in Canada we don't have a B&BW.
ssad.gif
I have to cross the border to get this stuff. Too bad they don't ship to Canada.

I'm curious to smell the Fresh Pineapple. Mmmmm, pineapple.
drools.gif

gigglegirl

I love Warm Vanilla Sugar. I went to the US about a month ago and bought quite a bit from B&BW with the intent of giving a lot away at Christmas--believe me some gifts will be happening but I love their stuff!!
I love the vanilla bean noel (can you tell I like vanilla? LOL) candle--so fragrant! And I'll always have a special thing for the first scent I'd ever smelled from B&BW--Coconut Lime Verbena. Ahhhhh I'd LOVE to have a store here!

Love Always Ivy

i was really in love with the irresistable apple.
i have alot of their HFOs - they smell funny when they burn but just by themselves they smell divine

SuSana

I used to love Sweet Pea, but now it smells different for some reason.

But now I really like Midnight Pomegranate
smiles.gif

IDontKnowMomo

my mom is a B&BW addict, so I've been surrounded by it for quite some time. I'm kind of over their scents, though I do use their True Blue Spa line.
Vanilla & Jasmine, from their aromatherapy line, smells great, I actually have a lotion of that scent in my car at all times.
ohhh and I also love two of their newer scents, Sensual Amber and Velvet Tuberose.
I guess some of their products aren't too played out ;]

choseck

Brown Sugar & Fig is my favorite. My favorite discontinued scent is Vanilla Bean - it was the sweetest smelling vanilla!! The other ones just don't compare. Same with the new apple one, Country Apple was so much better.

I can't wait for their semi-annual sale - it's impossible not to buy stuff you don't need.

d n d

Brown Sugar & Fig and Jasmine Vanilla from the Aromatherapy Line. Jasmine Vanilla is the best!!!

juxt123

mine was COUNTRY APPLE! i can't figure out why they discontinued it..hopefully they have it at the outlets

mrsgray

my all time favorite is Coconut Lime Verbana, my new favorite is Japanese Cherry Blossom (such a clean, fresh scent)

liv

*Fresh Vanilla (Discontinued, of course. Boo.)
*Jasmine Vanilla
*Honeysuckle (Disc.)
*Peony (Disc.)
*Lavender Vanilla
*Lavender Chamomile
*Vanilla Chamomile (my newest favorite, I wish and hope they make this into an EDT or EDP. I love it)
*Sweet Pea
*Sensual Amber

I think that's it...for now.

Fairybelle

Coco Cabana (which keeps coming back during the sales!) and Pearberry. My all-time favorite that was discontinued a looong time ago: Happy Daisy. They need to bring that one back, even for a limited time!!!