Favorite Bath & Body Works Scent?

newagetomatoz

Creamy Coconut, Exotic Coconut, Crazy Caramelcorn, Warm Vanilla Sugar, Midnight Pomegranate, and Chocolate Amber. Yeah, I have a lot! But the first three are LE or are discontinued, so I try to stock up whenever I find some!

sOo_femme

My aunt had me hooked on Sun-Ripened Raspberry ever since I was little. Sweet Pea smells really good too. My mom had one that smelled like a gingerbread or something like that, but I think they only had that scent for the holidays.
I haven't been to B&BW in so long. I might have to take a trip there.

ElectricalStorm

Oh gosh!
My mom and I are OBSESSED with B&BW, our bathroom closet is full of it.. way more than we'll ever need/use.

I really love the 'Temptations' line, the pumpkin pie paradise body lotion is my favorite atm.

But also, fresh pineapple is amazing.

drools.gif

Bunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuSana
I used to love Sweet Pea, but now it smells different for some reason.

But now I really like Midnight Pomegranate
smiles.gif

Omg yes...sweet pea does smell weird now..I totally bought Pomegranate as well.

But I would sy my favorite is the Wild Honey Suckle one.

I like the smell of summer.

Kuuipo

Well, we don't have Bath and Body works in Hawaii (nor do we have Victoria's Secret) but when I was on the mainland they had limited edition milk chocolate, so I bought ALL of thie rstock in the store (stocking stuffers, for neices and me!) It smelled so chocolate. Kids would follow me because I smelled like chocolate chip cookies. I also liked their Vanilla stuff.

amelia.jayde

i like irresistible apple, the peach one (i forget what it's called), and the vanilla ice cream one from the temptations line. <3

Right now it's Fig and Brown Sugar and Japanese Cherry Blossom. In the past it has been Rice Flour and Shea and Coconut Lime. I'm all over the shop with the scents that I like.. lol

No one has mentioned White Tea and Ginger... maybe that's why it was d/c???

baroquely

^ I'll mention White Tea & Ginger. I absolutely adore it.

I also really like Fresh Pineapple. It's a really nice scent to put on before bed... it calms me down for some reason.

I go through little spurts where I'll fall in love, overdose on, and then fall in love again with B&BW products. In the past it has been Citrus Basil, Pearberry, Sweet Pea, and Mango Mandarin. Right now I have the Pink Grapefruit foaming soap in my kitchen and EVERYONE adores it.

xphoxbex

I love country apple! I can't believe they discontinued such a wonderful scent. But right now I'm using sun ripened raspberry and mango mandarin

liv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunny
Omg yes...sweet pea does smell weird now..I totally bought Pomegranate as well.

But I would sy my favorite is the Wild Honey Suckle one.

I like the smell of summer.

Sweet Pea isn't the same anymore? I'm glad I still have my old splash of it then in the older packaging (the ones that have the textured plastic near the nozzle)

Indigowaters

JAPANESE CHERRY BLOSSOM! This is an awesome scent. I have the splash and body cream. I was turned on to this scent on another forum and have loved it ever since.
greengrin.gif

S.S.BlackOrchid

I LOOOOVE Warm Vanilla Sugar.

I was also excited about the new Enchanted Orchid scent because I love the smell of orchids, but when I tried it on, I smelled too much green notes in it.

Dawn

Administrator
Staff member
I loved Freesia when they had that, then Sheer Freesia, not positive if that is still made or not, but I also like Cucumber Melon and Black Raspberry Vanilla.

Lissah

Right now I'm loving Midnight Pomegranate. I also used to love the fresh lilac body spray. I think that is long discontinued though.

AppleDiva

I enjoy the scent of:
Coconut Lime Verbena
Grapefruit (I got an e-mail saying this will be d/c'ed soon)
weeping.gif

Tropical Passion Fruit
Peach
Bergamot Coriander (d/c'ed from the Aromatherapy line)
Pineapple

MACa6325xi

My favorite scents are being discontinued: Exotic Coconut and Cotton Blossom. I stocked up on them after X-mas.