Favorite Bath & Body Works Scent?

KikiB

I have a good 10 or so Beyond Berry shimmer mousses...that Berry was horrid compared to the Cosmo Berry. Now everybody wants the mousse in the berry! Grr...but it is true, the rumour going around is that Temptations are going away for good. We'll find out for sure either tomorrow, or sometime next week.

I am not a CSL, my manager said that I am not CSL material. I believe I am, many other associates believe I am, and even some sales leaders, but pretty much they have beaten me down enough to where I'm considering quitting.

MAC_Diva

JUNE 2nd is sooo close!! eek! I've never been so upset about discontinued products. I definately know how it feels!

Thats what happens though. They make you feel bad and make you want to quit, but you have to work through it. I have. I just study more about the products and stop acting like I'm queen of the world, and my managers have taken notice. At my review, I was even offered temp. sales lead. I don't know if he was joking or what. You have to go in and be the most polite person you can be! Just Imagine, a girl at my job was made co manger after 2 years of working with the company and shes only 20!! Thats just a goal to have in mind. good luck!

KikiB

Okay I am going to be seen as a HUGE enabler to some of you right now, but here is what is going away:

Everything in Breathe except for Breathe at Night
ALL Temptations
All Fresh Pineapple and Chocolate Amber
Select forms in Black Raspberry Vanilla, Brown Sugar/Fig, Coconut Lime Verbena, Mango Mandarin, Cucumber Melon, Freshwater Cucumber, Irresistible Apple, Sparkling Peach
Select Signature trials
CO Bigelow Lemon scrub and lotion (boo on the scrub)
Spa Rice to the Rescue, Island Hot Spot, Miss Application, Wait a Minute

That's just the big ones. Oh yeah, Strawberry Patch and Fresh Lemonade are going away. If you want the full list, message me
smiles.gif

MAC_Diva

Oh my! I love coconut lime and apple! Its okay though, I hardly use anything anyway.

Fresh lemonade is good, but its burning in the store right now and i will seriously get tired of it. lol

vandael

Sadly, I haven't bought anything from BBW in awhile... I've been trying to finish down my 15 giftset of VS lotions. Ridiculous overload, I know! Buuuuuut, I love it when BBW has a holiday sale and the items are only $5! I would buy about 20 to give out for Christmas (but usually ending keeping most of them for myself). My favorite, everyday scents would usually be described as fresh and clean:

- Water Blossom Ivy
- Cotton Blossom (is this disc.?)

But when I'm feeling decadent and indulgent, I definitely reach for:

- Warm Vanilla Sugar
- Sweet Pea
- Brown Sugar & Fig

I associate these scents with the winter cause I love slathering then on and curling up under a blanket. They're the best when they've been microwaved for a bit... so rich
smiles.gif

MAC_Diva

Quote:
I associate these scents with the winter cause I love slathering then on and curling up under a blanket. They're the best when they've been microwaved for a bit... so rich
smiles.gif

You microwave your lotions? Wont that cause them to seperate? Wow. that is a cool idea. I would love to put them in the freezer.. hmm.

KikiB

^^A lot of people do that with the Too Shea in the Spa line, it helps it apply a lot easier. Same thing with the Sig. body butters.

Cotton Blossom was discontinued, however it'll be $3 for Half-Yearly. Sea Island Cotton is the perm one though, they relaunched due to everybody wanting Cotton Blossom. I'm so relieved that Freshwater Cucumber is not being discontinued though. It looks like this sale, we'll have the glycerin soaps in Plumeria-if that is true, I will be stoked. Also I'm totally stocking up on Peony CBW. I've made the transition to CBW's and I have no Peony (but 4 Sheer Freesia). My love for Sheer Freesia is well-known. Alluring Apple too-I run through the Temptations lotions like crazy and it was my favourite. (I must have 5 bottles of Cinnamon Bun Heaven)

euphrosyne_rose

My absolute #1 favorite scent at B & BW is Creamy Coconut.

They haven't had it out for six years, and now they are bringing the silk lotions line back in that scent December 27th. Woo hoo! I will be stocking up like a fiend!

Hey girl! I work at Bath and Body part time and have been for about 4 years now and I haven't heard that! I just wondered how you found that out. Creamy Coconut sometimes comes out during the June/January sale. Belive me, what little bit comes in goes right back out.

I absolutely love:
Bergamot Coriander
Cool Citrus Basil
Green Clover and Aloe
and of course all these are discontinued.

I do know sometime next month will see the release of "Rain Kissed Leaves" and I CAN'T WAIT!! The sample we had smells like the scents I like, clean and fresh!

concertina

True Vanilla, or something like that. They only release it like, once every 3 or 4 years. I love it!

I also love the Freshwater Cucumber, Fresh Pineapple and Exotic Coconut - all recent-ish releases.

ETA: They're discontinuing Fresh Pineapple! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

firstblush

I hit the semi annual sale and came away w/ a few new (for me) fave scents:

Rice Flower and Shea - to me it smells exactly like the taste of buttered popcorn jelly belly jellybeans

Black Raspberry Vanilla - reminds me of grape bubblelicious bubble gum

Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin
Fresh Pineapple

CherryPopsicle

Beyond Berry. It was one of the limited edition summer lines. It has mini plastic ice cubes in it. It's so cute. Hahaha. Also Tropical Passionfruit.

MAC_Diva

I heart Rainkissed Leaves!! and i usually don't like clean scents. It left my skin feeling super soft! I bet its a different formula!!

xoxprincessx0x

Temptations is my favorite stuff. I have the lotion in pecan passion and cherry pie and well as a spritzer that is coconut scented. For some reason BBW sprays never stick to me as well as regular perfume so I usually spray it in my hair lol does it stick to you guys for a while or do you carry it around a respray?

keirii

Interesting, a lot of people like vanilla and coconut! (Keeping it in mind in case I need to buy random gifts..)

I used to like sweet pea, cucumber melon, and mango mandarine. now i hate them
oh.gif

Now I loooove honeysuckle, white cherry blossom, velvet tuberose and the Aromatherapy line's Eucalyptus Spearmint.
greengrin.gif