Favorite Bath & Body Works Scent?

Coco Cobana, but I don't have anything in that scent since it was gone by the time I went to buy it, my friend has the body spray and she always lets me use it.

My other favorites are Wild Honeysuckle, Sparkling Peach, Black Rasberry Vanilla, and the Temptation's Banana Smoothie.

oracle1

Pearberry
smiles.gif

Sario

Hands down rice flower & shea. Close runners up are rainkissed leaves, black amethyst, breathe comfort, and all the temptations. I applied for a temp position for the holidays at BBW and I really really hope I get a call back from them, the interviewer/comanager (who I adore!) said she'd call within a week if I got the position. *crosses fingers and toes* I really <3 BBW!

LRG

Bath and Body Works has recently opened in Toronto! YaY!!! Im excited to try their stuff. The thing that intrigues me the most though is the fact that you can get shampoo and conditioner in some of the scents!! But, do any of you know what the quality is like? Are the shampoos and conditioners worth the buy?

Kayteuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by LRG
Bath and Body Works has recently opened in Toronto! YaY!!! Im excited to try their stuff. The thing that intrigues me the most though is the fact that you can get shampoo and conditioner in some of the scents!! But, do any of you know what the quality is like? Are the shampoos and conditioners worth the buy?

Omg I am soooo buying that next time...Shampoos in some of those scents would be amazing.

MacAddict_Sami

Quote:
Originally Posted by LRG

What excites me about B&BW in Toronto, is that the prices are relatively close to the US prices...

MAC_Diva

Quote:
Originally Posted by LRG

Are you talking about the Shampoos and Conditioners in like Sweet Pea, Moonlight path, etc? If so, I tried the volumizing and it made my hair feel like straw, i didn't like it. I work there so i always tell my customers to buy the moisturizing.
greengrin.gif

Beutyjunkie84

Warm vanilla sugar, Cucumber Melon, Midnight pomegranate, Country Apple, and Brown sugar and fig.They discontinue some of the best scents :-(

fash10nista

Current fave: Black Amethyst

All-time faves: Japanese Cherry Blossom, Vanilla Bean Noel (since it first came out), Black Raspberry Vanilla, Pear Blossom (now discontinued
cry.gif
), Fresh Vanilla (discontinued
cry.gif
), Caribbean Coconut (long discontinued
cry.gif
cry.gif
), and Watermelon (also long discontinued
cry.gif
cry.gif
)