Favorite Bath & Body Works Scent?

MissChriss

Funny, I just received my order yesterday via FedEx. I had stop using Bath and Body works for a long time. Pearberry used to be my all time favorite and I didnt even order it for some reason I was thinking they didnt sell it anymore. But yesterday I took a bath with the Sensual Amber and got off and rubbed down with some Warm Vanilla sugar lotion and sprayed myself with some Warm Vanilla Sugar Body Spray and the Sensual Amber Body Spray (overload yea I know) I guess I was just soo anxious to smell them all on me ....all at the same time lol. But my bf gets off of work and says you smell amazing. I was getting dressed because he wanted me to go to the store with him. He goes you should look and smell like this when we are having sex.....too bad I was on my cycle!! Or I am sure it would have been soooo on. But yea and they sent me a coupon for a free item with a ten dollar purchase plus another coupon with 10 dollars off a 30 dollar purchase so yea I am trying to stop myself from ordering more already because I already have enough to last me a short while.

MAC_Diva

I also work for them!
greengrin.gif
Love my job! Anyways, my favorites right now are Pineapple Orchid [from the home fragrance line], Coconut Lime Verbena, and Midnight Pomegranite (i got it for free because i won the last contest! it smells soooo good) I don't know if i can mention this yet, but I can't wait for the new scent that is coming out in july! I'm not going to name it, but i hope its good. Also, Rumor has it Brown Sugar & Fig is being d/c by the end of the year. I'm soo mad! Other than Fresh Vanilla, thats the only vanilla one i like.
greengrin.gif

KikiB

No need to worry. Rain Kissed Leaves is what it will be called and it is an LE to go with Dancing Waters (they are doing the summer fresh scent promotion again; Sea Island Cotton is getting expanded forms (DHLS, hand cream, silk lotion) as far as I know. I think we might be getting previews of it, well at least I hope so. If it is what I think it is, I will be going ga-ga since there's no real leafy Signature scents. They're all floral floral, not foresty floral.

(Wow I sound incoherent)

Yes, I'm afraid that it's true about Brown Sugar/Fig, which is probably why they never ship any to us. We'll find out for sure within two to three weeks; when they send out all the discontinued product guides and what not. Honestly, there's not a lot I see them getting rid of. Breathe is going away, American Girl will probably be pared down, Sandalwood Vanilla will prob. go away, get rid of Country Apple antibac, etc.

The big rumour I heard is that we're getting the car diffusers for after Half-Yearly...basically it started when in our marketing, we saw Carport shelftalkers and we're anxiously awaiting them.

M.A.C. head.

Moonlite Path!!!

I've been wearing that fragrance for like 7 years!

It's very sensual and sweet.

I also like the Pineapple one! It's newer, so fruity and nice for the summer.

MACa6325xi

Oh no!!!! I love Brown Sugar and Fig. Everything I like is always discontinued like Cotton Blossom and Exotic Coconut.

MAC_Diva

I can't wait for rainkissed leaves!!

Another one of my favorite scents is the Temptations 3-in-1! Espicially in Cinnamon bun! It leaves my hair soooo soft! The trick is to not use a conditioner! I tell all my customers this. I got my mom and all her friends hooked on the 3-in-1s!!! Unfortunately, the name is being changed from Temptations to something else [i don't know yet]. I just hope they don't change the formula for them!!! & we are getting new ones on May 13
greengrin.gif
soo excited!

I also can't wait till next them for the new CO Bigelow Lip shines!! I've been using my Orange one forever! Love them! I'm glad they decided to not launch the Pink Grapefruit with them! I just love them to death!

The key thing about discontinued products is to pay attention to sales during the off season. March, September. usually 5 or 6 go on sale for like 6 for $30 and you definately know they are getting discontinued.

I can't wait for the car air fresheners!! My managers definately didn't tell me about that one!I hope its true!!!

I hope this isn't rude, but how how long have you been working with the company kikib? I seriously love my job! and the year I have spent there, and hopefully many more to come!!!!
greengrin.gif

Abbytabby

I really like Irresistible Apple, Tropical Passionfruit and Blackberry Amber. For summer I like Sea Island Cotton.

KikiB

The new stuff is called Pop Culture. I love the Cosmo Berry, it is a sparkling berry scent. The Cool Melon is okay but nothing special. The Coconut Crush will sell out in a heartbeat because everyone and their mum wants coconut scents. The car fresheners, I have no idea when they are coming out. The new Bigelow lip shines kick butt, I'm going to end up with a ton of them like how I did with the Soda Fountain ones.

I've been working there for a year and a half now, I love it.

MAC_Diva

The Cosmo Berry smells a little like the Rasberry Co bigelow.. Its okay, it will probably grow on me though. I hope they come out with a 3-in-1!!! The Temptations 3-in-1s are amazing! i have never had softer hair in my life! They have definately changed their formula though, because the Lemon Sugar one sucked!!! I loved the lipshines from my meeting on Sunday. I have been trying to save my orange and lime samples and now I don't have tooo!
greengrin.gif
yay!

KikiB

I LOVE the Cosmo Berry! I have the splash at home and it's truly unique. It's not like the Beyond Berry was...that was kinda naff if you know what I mean. The Pop Culture is replacing the Temptations from what I heard and they will not have a 3/1-just a basic shower gel.

Rainkissed Leaves is AWESOME. If you are or were a fan of Waterblossom Ivy, they essentially repackaged it for you all. We all say that it's an exact dupe.

preciouscharm

I love love love japanese cherry blossom!! Have it in everything lotion, spray, etc!! It's perfect for summer too (I hate wearing perfume in the summer cuz it's so humid where I live).

My past favorites are the vanilla scents, sweat pea, and cucumber melon.
winks.gif

SparklyDiamonds

I like a lot of BBW Scents that are discontinued or being discontinued
ssad.gif

But out of the current Signature Collection I enjoy

Brown Sugar & Fig - So yummy for the fall
Japanese Cherry Blossom - Great Springtime perfume
Irresistible Apple - Great everyday scent, I get tons of compliments on it! More than I get w/ my high end perfumes that cost 3-4x more! lol

Sensual Amber is also nice but I cant deal w/ it when the weather is even slightly warmish because it gets overwhelming

firstblush

All my fave scents are discontinued:

Pearberry
Sparkling Green Apple
Fresh Ginger Lime

Tip:

If you're looking for discontinued scents, try to raid your local BBW outlet store. I went to mine a few weeks ago and was able to snag some pearberry shower gels and a white tea & ginger antibac hand soap. Prices are really good and you don't have to wait for the semi-annual sales!
th_DANCE.gif

Only downside is that they're limited to whatever they have on hand so you just have to cross your fingers that they have something in your fave scents.
ssad.gif

Also, does anyone remember iced pineapple?

MAC_Diva

Quote:
Originally Posted by KikiB
The new stuff is called Pop Culture. I love the Cosmo Berry, it is a sparkling berry scent. The Cool Melon is okay but nothing special. The Coconut Crush will sell out in a heartbeat because everyone and their mum wants coconut scents. The car fresheners, I have no idea when they are coming out. The new Bigelow lip shines kick butt, I'm going to end up with a ton of them like how I did with the Soda Fountain ones.

I've been working there for a year and a half now, I love it.

Are you kidding me! Temptations is being discontinued for good!!! When Sale comes, i shall be spending at least $50 on the 3-in-1s. I love that shampoo!! I don't like pop culture at all. The Shimmer Mousse is cool, but I would never buy it. Are you a CSL? Thats what I'm working up to being. I can see the day! lol

Rainkissed Leaves isn't my favorite. I like dancing waters soo much better.