Favorite Eye shadow Primer

shyste

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiCiLyGiRl
i use as base Mac Paintpots, UD primer potion, Nyx jumbo pencils

Ditto

GlamQueen21

I now have the Too Faced Shadow Insurance and I like it. I still use UDPP and I also got my first MAC Metal-X Shadow in Pink Platinum.

lesreid2

Shadow Insurance definitely
thmbup.gif

brixton

Painterly paint pot, as the perfect neutral. I always scoffed at primers/paints etc. as unnecessary, but this has really made me feel like a dork for missing out all this time!! Increases shade intensity and really makes it last, as well as covering up wonky eyelid imperfections.
Also love Moss Scape p.p. - great mix with greens/browns/neutrals.

TJgirl

I currently use either UDPP (how original right?? lol), Benefits creaseless cream shadow/liner in birthday suit or for dark looks I like Blacktrack fluidline, I love dark eye looks.

GlamQueen21

I recently purchased my first paint pot in Girl Friendly and I love it! I put UDPP on first and put Girl Friendly on my lid. I think I might buy the Painterly paint pot or the Quite Natural paint pot.

ladyJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brie
Too Faced Eye Shadow Insurance

Is this better than UDPP? I was thinking about getting it.

ohshnappp

Urban Decay Primer Potion and Too Faced Shadow Insurance both work well, but the packaging for TFSI is what's going to make me buy it again over UDPP. Getting the extra product out of that stupid UDPP bottle is such a pain!

CatsMeow

I'm an advocate for MAC paints bare canvas as well. It's the lighter of the paints collection and is perfect for both cool and warm pigments over the top. I've found sublime nature is just that little too dark for lighter pigments so I only use it for a dark smokier eye.

~MARIETTE~

TFSS-I prefer this to UDPP. It's my primary primer...lol

I just tried L'Oreal de-crease. I love this stuff. It's supposed to last eight hrs-I had it on for six, and my makeup still looked the same--that sold me.

I tried Sally Hansens Fast Fix Shadow Base...meh is all i can say.

So yea....TFSS or LD-C