Favorite Eye shadow Primer

Asela88

Re: What are your 4 must have MAC eye brushes?

those are all really good eye brushes...I would pick those 4 eye brushes also..but also if your thinking about face brushes..the 187 is my favorite :-D

miss-lilly

I totally agree with the brushes you mentioned
yes.gif

I consider all of them essential for any collection. The 239 is my favorite brush for e/s application, 217 is awesome for blending + crease, 266 is excellent for gel e/l and even though I do like the 219, I would suggest that you invest in a face/blush brush.
#187 is a wonderful brush that can be used for so many things: foundation, blush, highlighting e.t.c. and even though it's expensive, it's definitely worth it!

anshu7

I would suggest 187, 129, 217 and 239 tht should be good for ur whole face rather than just the eyes. for eyeliner, u can get sonia kashuk bent eyeliner brush. Its fab!

lolli

Thanks everyone for your input. I went during my lunch today and got the 217, 219, 329 and the 109. I decide to try out the 109 brush that everyone talks about. I have the 188 brush so I can wait a little while on the 187.
smiles.gif

User49

239 as a basic brush for applying colour in creams and powders
224 to blend colours or to create soft looks, or build up dark colours in teh crease as a countour
208 for lining eyes with liquid liner or filling in brows
217 blending/conealor application ect

Tinkerbell4726

I love urban decay but I notice when I get the last of it it doesn't work as good. In the mean time I've been using beig-ing shadestick and that works nice too

Lollie

I absolutely love the eye shadow primer from Artdeco. It's a German drugstore brand. I have also used the Urban Decay primer, but I think it's terrible. The artdeco one comes in a small jar which isn't practical and hygienic, but it surely does the trick!

I used UD primer for aaaaaaages and thought it was great, til I tried the Too Faced one - it's BRILLIANT. 16 hours after putting my e/s on it still looks good! Miraculous considering I usually get creasing/sliding off even with primer.

callison

Shadesticks are good, MAC Paints are great, the darker the paint the more vivid the color payoff you will get. For serious stage base, Kryolan aqua colors are fabulous and LAST. I also use, Benefit Boi ing concealer for a base, is amazing and give a great coverage to your eye.

rachelkr

I would say Too Faced Shadow Insurance, but in all honesty I have tried that many. It works so well I don't want to experiment!

puja1204

I used to swear by UDPP, but I just got a small jar of Laura Geller Eye Spackle and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! It covers any veins, neutralizes redness, and all my e/s colors (even cheap stuff) look so vibrant & never crease!

UDPP also prevents creasing & enhances color, but the Eye Spackle makes my eye shadow have a staying power that UDPP can't come close to!

Get a sample & try this stuff, b/c it changed my life!

I've only ever used Urban Decay Primer Potion, but I love it and it works great! I was actually surprised the first time I used it because I wasn't expecting it to work so well.

louislover1

Quote:
Originally Posted by PnkCosmo
Urban Decay Primer Potion is the best I've tried.

Unfortunately, it doesn't come with very much in that tube. So, I use UD's Cream e/s instead. I use Foxy & Midnight Cowboy the most. I apply a thin layer to the lid and apply any e/s over that.

Lasts all day long w/o creasing or fading!!

when my tube runs out i cut it open and get a TON of product out! i can fill usualyy 3 five grams jars with all thats left in there

Kirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by puja1204
I used to swear by UDPP, but I just got a small jar of Laura Geller Eye Spackle and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! It covers any veins, neutralizes redness, and all my e/s colors (even cheap stuff) look so vibrant & never crease!

UDPP also prevents creasing & enhances color, but the Eye Spackle makes my eye shadow have a staying power that UDPP can't come close to!

Get a sample & try this stuff, b/c it changed my life!

Ooh sounds good, im now officially keeping an eye out for this.
Ive been looking at a few recently. UDPP is great but you know what its like, always on the look out for other things!
winks.gif

Latest posts