Favorite eye shadow shades for Blue eyes?

lolachick

Thanks, everyone. Now to see if I can swap for Coppering, Expensive Pink, Mulch, Woodwinked, Amber Lights, and *Lucky Green*. I've been trying to get ahold of Lucky Green for ages, actually. Lol. It's so elusive! I do like Orange/Peach colors alot--I adore Melon pigment. I have a hard time using blues/greens even though I love the way they look in the pot/jar/pan, so any recs on how to make that work would be much appreciated.

jencurl

MAC Cool Holiday palette-Ok for blue eyes?r/o

Would this palettel look good on someone cool toned, pale, and with blue eyes or would I need more contrasting colors?TIA!

xbrookecorex

You just described my coloring, and Im getting it! I never understood the whole "you have blue eyes, you should wear earthy tones". Earthy tones me me look sickly!
I look the best in pastel purples and and silvers, its definately true.
Go for it!

(And in case you're looking at my userpic and going HUH, that was after 2 months of massive massive tanning for an occassion. I seriously am super pale)

jencurl

Thank you so much! I'm definitely considering it and also wondering about the Smoked one. You are very pretty by the way!(that pic is definitely way darker than me!)

SagMaria

MAC Shadows to make blue eyes stand out and first post, yay!

Hi all!

New to this forum and this is my first post! My most favorite feature on my face are my eyes so I love to make them REALLY stand out. I would like some suggestions on MAC shadows, pigments, paints, liners that would make my blue eyes look BLUE BLUE. I don't really like pinks that much although some people seem to think they make blue eyes pop, I just don't like them. And I HATE blue eyeshadow!! I am also fair. Looks for day and evening would be awesome, both dramatic and natural.

SagMaria

Can someone show me some eye looks to make blue eyes REALLY stand out?

I'm kind of helpless when it comes to proper eye makeup application. I have blue eyes and I want to totally make them stand out and to use colours that make them look bluer. Can someone show me some eye looks for blue eyes, both daytime and nightime looks are welcome. MAC shadow, liner, paint suggestions welcome. Oh and I don't like blue or pink on my eyes, yech.

SagMaria

I'm actually looking for specific shades, not just colour groups...Shroom, etc. and so on. Shadesticks, powder, liner shade suggestions. Thanks!

Oh and I am not a fan of violet at all either. Thought I should add that.

I dont have any pictures or stuff...

But use shroom on browbone, any metallic taupe-y color on lid and up...then a dark chocolate in crease. Line with chocolate brown and smudge.

I know it's a generic response, but I have blue eyes too, and brown is so gorgeous on blue eyes, especially if you have some green/yellow flecks!

Hope you get some better responses!

-Piper

Hi!Have u ever tried Old Gold Piggie?It's a green shimmering gold,a duochrome color. 'It makes blue eyes bluer and really bright as I found out.U can use it as a liner for daytime....
And as a Nighttime Makeup u should try :Old Gold on the hole Lid till the crease,fine line at the lashes and the lower eye in black(for example Black Tied Eyeshadow)
This one of the colors I get most compliments for
Hope this helps....

rouquinne

orange is opposite blue on a colour wheel so you want orange, rust and peach shades - Honesty, Honey Lust, Naked Lunch, Amber Lights, Woodwinked, Coppering are some of the best.

Shimmersand shadestick is a good choice. and i recommend Teddy liner to just about everyone.

spam_musubi_

orange and black make my blue eyes look bluer.
black:
psc11.jpg

orange-ish (i don't think i'd wear orange alone...):
jewelescent7.jpg

sexynatty420

oo in that case

purples:violet pigment,entremauve pigment,hepcat,nocturnelle,stars n rockets,sattellite dreams,beauty marked

oranges:rule,orange

browns:tempting,mulch,woodwinked,blue brown pigment,chocolate brown pigment,rose pigment

pinks
tong.gif
assionate,pink venus,sushi flower,swish,fuschia pigment,

MaryJane

I have blue/gray eyes and no matter what I pair it with, Moth Brown, always makes my eye pop. I would also recommend colors like Woodwinked, Satin Taupe, Say Yeah....

Caderas

congrats on the first post
winks.gif

my suggestion is definetly including oranges and browns. pinks and reds look great too! the right shades of purple and green will do too. most blues will look bad unless your shade is an icy blue. hope i helped!

MAC I suggest;;

definetly take a look at the Warm Pigment Set
and also the Well-Plumed Quad
Amber Lights
Love-Bud
Paradisco
Coppering
Brown Down
Mulch
Velvet Moss
Plumage {only blue!}

lvgz

ive always found that golds and bronzes make blue eyes POP!
try woodwinked, goldmine, gorgeous gold, tempting, etc. anything in that color family would look great

SagMaria

Purples make blue eyes pop too right? Whwt about purples?

And also how about some comboc, for day and evening?
clap.gif

Latest posts