Favorite eye shadow shades for Blue eyes?

Glitziegal

Can I suggest you look up some of cuddleyblossoms FOTD's she always uses colours that make her blue eyes sparkle.

I would suggest must haves of

Coppering
Bronze
Goldmine
Black Tied
Parfait Amour
Goldenaire Pigment

so there jade powerpoint

natalie75

Blue eyes

I have blue eyes and lots of taupes!

Also recommend;

All That Glitters
Coco pigment
Soft Brown
Moth Brown
Flirty Number
Shale
Beauty Marked
Peaches UD Citrus Twist
Teddy eye kohl
Rich Brown Fluidline

HTH!! WELCOME!!!

rouquinne

actually, purple is best with green eyes. but i'd try something like Shale paired with Naked Lunch and Amber Lights and a violet liner if you're looking for purple to go with blue eyes.

Damfino

Blue will usually "drown them out" as you said, though I have found using a dark navy shade as liner (like Contrast) actually helps the blue in the eyes 'reflect' and it brings them out.

I've found that the colors that bring out my eyes the most are champagne/gold/copper shades, purple/violet, and pinks. I also love greens, I don't know if they exactly make my eye color POP but I think they do look nice together. Some that I get the most compliments on with my eyes are Swish, Jest, Naked Lunch, Banshee, Arena, Retrospeck and paints in Canton Candy and Mauvism. Good luck & have fun looking!
smiles.gif

Hawkeye

you are going to think i'm nuts but Orange. I kid you not-orange works really well and so does BLACK

flowerhead

Definately warmer tones for blue eyes...my sister has bright blue eyes and when I use Copper sparkle pigment, Goldmine, Bronze, Mulch, Cranberry, Sumptuous olive, Orange & Amber lights eyeshadow on her, it really brings out her eye colour. Also a strong black liner makes blue eyes pop.

SoHeartc0rex3

Blue/Green/Gray Eyes, NW20-25 skintone

Hey all my MAC ladies and gentlemen, would you mind suggesting eye and cheek recs? Heck, suggest anything, whether it be eye, cheek, lip, whatever! I can use the help!
lmao.gif
Please and thank you! This would help me out a lot.

xox

Femme

Haha I have bleu/green/gray eyes too and a nw 20-25 skintone
smiles.gif

Okay for Liploss for me, I always use Oyster girl. Most of the time i put some coverup on the lips(the mac stick ones) then put oystergirl on top of it.

For cheeks, everyone has dollymix so i guess i'd suggest that
smiles.gif
or the new glossade msf

and for eyes, everbody says that brown looks great with blue!.. my favorite color is subtle for the blue eyes. Woodwinked is also very nice. And a great pinkish color is pink freeze

bAbY_cHiCkEn01

I have Blue/ Green eyes and am NW20. I find that purples, blues, greens and teals rawk for me so these may be of help...
These are some of my faves!

Cheeks: Cute blush, Sweet William Blush

Lips: Sweetie, Odyssey

Eyes:
Pigments: Violet, Azreal Blue, Fairylite, Blue Steel, Goldenaire, Deckchair, Kelly Green, Chartreuse, and Melon.
Eyeshadows: Shimmermoss, Freshwater, Tilt, All Thats Glitters, Dazzlelight, Moons Reflection, Zonk Bleu!, Sprout
but Unfortunately, a lot of DC colors really rawk too, so if you can get your hands on these it'll be well worth it!
Belle Azure ,Lesiuretime, Earthly Delight, Chill Blue, Lustreleaf, Li'lily, Mancatcher, Aquavert, Waternymph, Lovebud, Pompous Blue, Sea Myth
Paints: Mauvism (if you can still get it)
Liners: Macroviolet f/l, Iris Eyes f/l, Brassy f/l looks awesome with purple, Prunella e/k, Blooz e/k, Hyacinth e/k, Peacocky glitter l., Peacocked softspakle

I hope that helps a little!
smiles.gif

AudreyNicole

I am NW15-NW20, and I wear mostly blues/greens/teals also. Some of my favorite shadows are:

Steamy
Brill (d/c)
Pompous Blue (LE)
Blue Edge (LE)
Plumage
Velvet Moss
Humid
Aquavert (LE)
Tilt
I just got Deep Truth and Surreal e/s today but haven't tried them yet!
smiles.gif

I wear Oranges too, because it makes my eyes look REALLY blue and I like:

Expensive Pink
Coppering

And for highlighting etc, I like:

Vanilla Pigment
Nylon
Ploof!
Lightscapade MSF

Favorite Liners are: Graphic Brown f/l and Lithograph f/l

As far as lip stuff goes, my favorites are:

Babied Lacquer
Pas-de-deux l/g (LE)
Bountiful p/g
Gel l/s
Pink Cabana l/s (LE)
Fresh Buzz l/s (LE)
Hue l/s
Charm Factor l/s (LE)
Embraceable l/s (LE)
High Tea l/s
Blonde on Blonde l/s (LE)

SoHeartc0rex3

wavey.gif
Thanks guys! Any more?
thmbup.gif
Also, what is a good matte blush? Is it alright to wear a matte one a lot, to school? (I'm in high schoo l still, freshie!
greengrin.gif
) Do I just apply it on the apples? and what is the best brush to apply my Studio fix powder with, because I'm not extremely keen on sponges.. and one more question, I found that I apply eyeshadow in a really boring way, and I wondered how you all put colors together.. could someone tell me colors that work well together, and my skintone? One more question, I promise haha
smiles.gif
What are the best MAC brushes to start out with? I'm looking for about 8-10 very useful ones.

Femme

I find that a SUBTLE, and TEAL combo works well with my eyes
smiles.gif
and also a nice purple smoky eye.

If you want 8-10 brushes, I'd suggest getting the brush pack which is 200 dollars and contains 8 useful brushes. then 2 more brushes that i'd get are the 239 and 217. 239 is for applying pigments and 217 is for blending them. I absolutely love them!.

I can't help you with the foundation question, because i dont wear any.. sorry.

You should buy shadesticks to make the eyeshadow unboring
smiles.gif
. The best ones are beige-ing, and shimmersand in my opinion. They give a glitter and a glow to the eyeshadows

HTH

coco chanel

blue eyes

Hi, I have brown hair and grey-blue eyes and would love them to stand out and look more 'blue'. Which mac e/s would work the best? Thanx so much!

Ambi

Re: blue eyes

My favourite "blue eye poppers" are Twinks, Sketch, Amber Lights, Woodwinked, [basically most browns/bronze look great on blue eyed people]

magi

Have to admit :-D And also dark greys with smokey eyes are very nice. I prefer nice dark looks. Looks the best :-D

~Coco~

I have been finding that Moth Brown really makes my smokey blue eyes POP! I apply it to the lower lashes then line the water line with a black liner, it's simply amazing how they stand out! Give it ago, Moth Brown is now a staple for me.