Favorite eye shadow shades for Blue eyes?

natalie75

Re: Best MAC Copper or Bronze shade for blue eyes?

Love love love Cosmic with my blue eyes
clap.gif

iluvmac

I suggest Richground fluidline used as an eyeshadow: gorgeous!!

darkbeauty27

Wow guys, just tried the Copper pigment. It is gorgeous!!! It is so unique. Also makes my eyes stand out so much!

KTB

I finally got my Bronze and LOVE it as a liner. Coppering is on my To Get list and I'm waiting for Chocolate Brown and Rushmetal pigments.

Dizzyray822

Another for Coppering!!! I have blue eyes and I get a ton of compliments with Coppering. I also love mulch and bronze e/s.

Dizzyray822

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvmac
I suggest Richground fluidline used as an eyeshadow: gorgeous!!

I have to agree I love rich ground too!!!!

j_absinthe

Amber Lights is a must in my opinion for blue eyes.

Coppering is good for more olive skintones IMO, if you have fairer skin, Antiqued might work.

I like Mythology and Honesty together too.

tsukiyomi

I have really fair skin and Coppering looks great on me.

stefania905

i like amber lights & bronze on my best friend who has reddish blond hair & blue eyes

JGmac

I think coppering is usually a bit much for me, but I absolutely ADORE using it in the crease.

I also recommend Bronze and Rushmetal pigment. Both work very well for me (pale blue eyes with a hint of green)

Wannabe Junkie

E/S recommendations for Brown Hair & Blue Eyes?

Thanks to all of your fotds and tutorials I've started to experiment a bit more
smiles.gif

I'm not doing so well with the eyes though!! My eyes are quite small and close set and anything too dark just looks like I've been in a fight
lol.gif

So, I wondered if anyone could make any suggestions as to what colours might suit? I'd like to try both a neutral look and something a bit more adventurous. I've included some pictures so you can get an idea of my colouring and eye shape
blush-anim-cl.gif

Thanks in advance.

100_0395.jpg
MyPicture-1.jpg

xiahe

Re: E/S recommendations for Brown Hair & Blue Eyes?

my friend has similar coloring to yours (her hair is a little lighter but she also has blue eyes) and she wears a lot of brownish/neutral shades and peachy shades....she also bought this eyeshadow from Sephora - it's Sephora-brand and it's called the colorful mono pearl eyeshadow. she bought it in pearl no. 2 which is called the bronze pearl but it looks almost like a plummy bronze:

http://www.sephora.com/browse/produc...eg oryId=3902

the swatch on that website is pretty accurate to the color. anyway she wore it the next day with some black e/l and it made her blue eyes POP! i highly suggest trying it
smiles.gif

Wannabe Junkie

Thanks xiahe and frocher, I'll investigate those colours
smiles.gif

I like the sound of trying eyeliner for a different look. I'm always nervous with it as I worry it'll make my eyes look smaller, I suppose it depends on the colour though doesn't it?

Sinford

Anything orange, it might seem a bit too adventurous but I swear nothing will make your blue eyes pop quite like it, try paridisco for a subtle shade or else coppering or firespot if it's still available

Wannabe Junkie

Thanks Sinford. I'm trying to compile a list of mac e/s to get that are similar to the shades recommended. I'll add those to my list. I think I might have to buy a pallette to but them all in!
greengrin.gif

claresauntie

Sinford is right. Orange.

All suggestions to follow are MAC.

For a more subtle look, try Jest if you have cool undertones, Gleam if you have warm undertones. Or or the new Paint Pot: Rubenesque.

To amp it up a touch, use Paradisco. And go to maccosmetics.com and order Firespot. Use these with bronzes or golds or other neutrals. Add Teddy liner or another rich bronze-y color, or use a black liner.

Your blue eyes have never looked so blue!