Favorite Hair Products!

florabundance

Re: Hair products you LOVE

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooxxknew
i keep it drugstore style. with all my MAC addiction there's really no room for expensive hair products. lol. tresemme shampoo's/ conditioners. and herbal essences "long term relationship" leave in conditioner. ;D

oh man tresemme really didnt agree with my hair!!

TDoll

I know I rave about Aveda all the time, but whatever!
smiles.gif

I couldn't live without the Color Conserve Sun Protector foam...It's like 5 products in one. It's volumizing, protects your hair color, makes your hair super shiny, and helps with styling and holding whatever you do to it!

Cosmopolitics

Alterna anything. It's expensive, but worth it in my opinion, especially the styling products. Their shine spray is the only one that I like (and I've tried many) and doesn't make my hair a greasy mess. Plus it smells like orange pixy stix!

MAC_mallory

I don't like aveda, because I don't like the way it smells. I love Matrix, Biolage, Paul Mitchell, and Redken, though !

NatalieMT

I very much like Tigi Bedhead products. I don't know maybe they're not for everyone but they seem to really agree with my hair. I wash my hair with the Dumb Blonde shampoo and conditioner. I just find it makes me hair nice and soft and much more manageable.

I love Small Talk and Queen For A Day to thicken and volumise. The hairspray Masterpiece also gives great hold and shine as does Headrush.

I also like some of their hair mask or leave in conditioners such as Ego Boost, really makes the ends of my hair look nicer and makes my hair nice and glossy. Not to mention that everything smells yummy! I really want to try Afterparty and Health Goddess when I next have some money to spend.

florabundance

Quote:
Originally Posted by NatalieMT
I very much like Tigi Bedhead products. I don't know maybe they're not for everyone but they seem to really agree with my hair. I wash my hair with the Dumb Blonde shampoo and conditioner. I just find it makes me hair nice and soft and much more manageable.

I love Small Talk and Queen For A Day to thicken and volumise. The hairspray Masterpiece also gives great hold and shine as does Headrush.

I also like some of their hair mask or leave in conditioners such as Ego Boost, really makes the ends of my hair look nicer and makes my hair nice and glossy. Not to mention that everything smells yummy! I really want to try Afterparty and Health Goddess when I next have some money to spend.

can i ask, is ur hair coloured or natural blonde?

NatalieMT

I am a natural blonde but I colour my hair a lighter blonde, like almost platinum with some caramel tones. I highlight my hair, get it done profesionally every 12 weeks, cut every 5/6. I find because my hair is reasonably light anyways my regrowth is not very noticeable so I need to dye less often than most which is good. I also freshen my colour inbetween dyes with a purple shampoo which is L'Oreal Serie Expert Silver. It counteracts the yellow-ish brash tones that coloured blonde hair can take on and makes it whiter/a cleaner colour again. So that really helps too!

rachybloom

I love most Fekkai products :] The Protein Rx treatment SAVES my hair (I abuse it pretty bad..teasing, blow drying, heat styling) and it has helped my hair grow longer faster. It's pricy but it smells yummy and it's so perfect.
And the Technician Color Care Shampoo is amazing, haven't tried the conditioner.

Redken All Soft Conditioner is really nice too. Provides silky hair but doesn't weigh my super fine hair down.

Redken Hard Wear Gel is the only thing that holds curls for me.

Redken Heat Glide, Big Sexy Hair Hairspray, Redken Satin Wear Blow Dry Lotion, Frederic Fekkai Ultra-Light Finish Creme is FANTASTIC for smoothing down hair and as a finishing touch.

these are products that I continuously buy.. I love any Redken product as you can tell :p

jardinaires

bedhead hard head hairspray. not sure why but it's always been my go-to hairspray.

Corvs Queen

I love all Herbal Essences Shampoos and Conditioners. I only wash my roots and then add conditioner to my ends and brush through my hair. Everyone says I have super healthy hair and I can go 6 months without a trim and my hair still looks healthy. I don't like adding styling goops or hairspray to my hair and I go to bed with my hair wet at night and wake up to it still damp. I take the hairdryer to it and point the nozzle down the shaft of my hair so I have no need for using a flat iron. Love my Herbal Essences!!!!

user79

Quote:
Originally Posted by florabundance
Just as a contrast to the other thread of crappy products - consumers, stylists, hairdressers, which product do you absolutely adore and why??

Another reason for this thread is that i'm yet to find anything that i love

Please do a search on popular topics before posting please, more likely than not the question has been asked and answered before.

smiles.gif

ZoeKat

I can't buy enough hair products. I'm way worse with hair products than I ever could be with makeup! The day I discovered that salon products make my hair look better than it does with drugstore products was the day I stepped into an obsession.

Here is what I have, and they are all favorites. I recently went through everything and threw or gave away whatever I didn't use enough.

Shampoo
Bumble & Bumble Gentle
Aveda Color Conserve
Eufora AloeTherapy Hydrating Shampoo

Conditioner
Bumble & Bumble Super Rich
Aveda Color Conserve
Eufora Daily Balance

Treatment
Joico K-Pak Deep Penetrating Reconstructor
Bonacure Hairtherapy Color Save for Colored Ends

Leave-in
Pureology Colourmax spray

Finishing Cream
TiGi Bedhead Afterparty

Root Lifter
TiGi Catwalk Root Boost
Kenra Root Lifting Spray

Volumizing mousse/lotion
Aveda Phomollient
Redken Thickening Lotion

Serum
Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum
Fekkai Glossing Creme with Olive Oil
CHI Silk Infusion
Bumble & Bumble Straight

Hairspray
TiGi Bedhead Hard Head Hairspray
TiGi Catwalk Curls Rock Hairspray

Shine Spray
Got2be Dazzling Shine Spray

Curl Cream
Redken Ringlet
TiGi Catwalk Curls Rock Curl Amplifier

georgi

I love proucts that get volume

SEbastian body double shampoo and conditioner
kerastase volumactive spray
Pureology rootlift

Am always looking for the perfect hairspray. Matrix amplify was the best ive found so far

Korms

I'm loving Tigi products at the moment. So far I have tried the Bedhead Moisture Maniac shampoo and conditioner, Control Freak Serum, Cocky thickening paste and the Catwalk Work-it hairspray and Spritz and Shine heat protector spray. I love the way the products smell and they seem to be doing wonders for my hair, it's behaving itself for a change!

I also really like the Lee Stafford heat protector spray, not only does it smell wonderful it really makes my hair shine and gets it pin straight when I use straighteners with it.

Every now and again I'll buy a sachet of Aussie Frizz Miracle deep conditioner to calm my split ends down a bit.

This last one isn't a styling product but has been a hair saviour for me; Goldwell System Colour Remover works amazingly well to remove hair dye. I had very dark red hair and after two applications have lightened it to a pale coppery colour without any damage to my hair. I really recommend this to anyone who has had a colouring disaster, although don't expect to yield perfect results first time.

zeroxstar

Shampoo: Bumble & Bumble Repair Therapy, Cream de Coco, Thickening, or Cool Brunette - & Pureology FullVolume
Conditioner: same of all in cond.

Styling: Bumble's Brilliantine (LOVE!!!), Thickening Spray, Tonic/Prep & Kenra's 25 Volume Hair Spray

Monsterbilly

My hair is oily, overbleached (natural hair color is dark brown, now is platinum... or almost) and straight.
Shampoo:
Redken All Soft

Conditioner:

Pantene (for colour treated hair, for damaged hair and for straight hair)
Aroma do Campo Total Gloss (cheap brazilian brand)

Leave-in:
Pantene for straight hair, Care Liss Tutano (Another cheap brazilian brand)

Hair treatment:
Redken Heavy Cream
Redken Deep Fuel
Pink Alta Moda mask (is from the same place they make alfaparf in Brazil, is almost like a "generic" midollo)

Styling:

Giga Hold hair spray
Vital Care mousse (not that good, but is the one i use)

Serum:

Pureology, Aroma do Campo White chocolate serum

Bleach:
Tec Italy + any 40 volume stabilized peroxyde

Colour:
Gentian Violet and Methylene Blue mixed with water or shampoo to get rid o the brassy tones.
tong.gif

That's it!
Now i want the whole redken line and a good purple shampoo... and they're both expensive here in Brazil
thmbdn.gif

Pinkcaviar

Shampoo: Redken's All Soft

Conditioner: The Body Shop's Honey Conditioner <--If you love sweet scents, that I would highly recommand using it! It's fantastic.

aleksis210

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizz.Yasmine
Biolage! Makes my hair feel so thick and healthy.

The conditioning balm is the best....I'm also in love with sebastian potion 9 and john frieda frizz ease(I don't know what I'd do without this amazing duo)

Latest posts