Favorite Nars Blush for Pale-Skinned People!

Ambular30

I AM SO PALE... I don't have a NARS counter nearby (or a Sephora
weeping.gif
), so I need to order online...
And I'm so afraid that colors are going to show up way too bright!!

I have pretty pinkish undertones... and use a BE Fairly Light...

Suggestions? Favorites?

kare31

I'm between an NC15 and NC20, so I'm pretty pale too. My favorite NARS blushes are Desire (matte, looks scary in the pan, but applied with a light hand is a soft pink flush), Gilda (matte pinkish peach), Sin (shimmery berry), and Outlaw (shimmery rose).

Use a soft, fluffy blush brush (like the mac skunk brush) rather than a dense brush to get a really light application. Lightly sweep your brush onto the blush one time, and then whisk the blush lightly against your skin, since the blushes are so pigmented.

Brianne

I'm a MAC NW20 and I love Outlaw (warm rose with shimmer), Deep Throat (peach with shimmer), Desire (cool matte pink). I have my eye on Gilda, Torrid, Madly, and Oasis.

MAC_Pixie04

On paler skinned clients I like to use Orgasm, Deep Throat, Gilda, Laguna bronzer as a light blush to warm up the skin, and Constantinople creamblush. Also look into some of the multiples: St. Barts, Copacabana, Maldives, and Maui all look great on lighter skin.

kjhymn

I'm a NC15 & my favourite NARS blushes are: Desire, Sin (soft berry, but it can look muddy on some skintones), Oasis, and Deep Throat. Nico (think Naked or Provence pigment in pan form) is nice as a highlighter or for toning down bright blushes.

Another one to consider is Crazed. It's bright & very pigmented, but applied lightly with a skunk brush it looks beautiful.

If you're interested in trying a cream blush, Penny Lane is excellent.
I also like the Multiples in Copacabana, Maldives, and Cannes.

Shadow

I am quite pale myself and I've always used Orgasm. However, I just bought Taos today. It has a little more punch to it.

wild child

I think Deep Throat would be nice for people with pale skin.

I'm NC25 and I have Deep Throat, Orgasm, and Sin.

user79

Thanks for this. I'm currently trying to buy some Nars blushes from other people on here and MUA. I am having to rely on swatches and pics of their blushes to see what would look good, as the next Nars counter is in Zurich (far away).

I'd like to know what you ladies think of Silvana & Mata Hari on fair skin?

Beauty Mark

I'm medium toned and I find Mata Hari very bright. I don't know what MAC color I am, but I wear Santa Fe in the Nars foundation.

It's very pretty if you apply it with a light hand, though. I just find it very easy to get that blush on strong, but I like very subtle blush.

susannef

Im also very pale, and Mata Hari is my favourite blush. It is bright, but I just dont put on that much usually. Someone on mua described mata hari as "snow white cheeks" on pale faced girls.
yes.gif

I love Orgasm as well but I find it a bit glittery for everyday use.

Here is a pic of me wearing Mata Hari.

profile.jpg

user79

I just bought Crazed, Gilda & Amour blushes off swappers. I can't wait for them to arrive!!
smiles.gif

Orgasm is overrated, imo.

shortcake

Orgasm or Deep Throat are both great blushes that look beautiful on just about any skin color. The Orgasm lip gloss is also really pretty!

user79

I got my blushers! weeeee! I have to say though that Amour and Gilda are verrry similar.
ssad.gif
I like Amour a bit more I think.

Latest posts