Favorite Nars Blush for Pale-Skinned People!

Temptasia

I think the difference between Amour and Gilda is that Amour has more pink in it?

I bought Luster recently and I think it's is one of the easier blushes to apply. It's appropriate for work or daytime because it gives a peachy glow. I thought it was boring at first, but it's definitely growing on me.

Anaiis

I'm an NW15 and am not very happy with Orgasm. It's ok but quite overrated. Cannes multiple looks much better on me.

Kuuipo

How about trying a MULTIPLE? Some look vivid in the tube, but the color is so buildable. One swipe and you get a wash of color, and it goes from being a creme to having a powder finish. Multiples are great in a purse, and for travel. Drop them and they don't break like a powder, and they last a long time. Maui is a gorgeous nonfrosty pink-not a pink pink, but a dusty pink.

rbella

I am NW15 and I wear orgasm. I have deep throat but I feel that it looks to dark on me. Even if I apply it with a light hand. Am looking to try Luster, here great reviews on that. Oddly enough, my favorite blush is my Girlactik (sp?) star blush in the color "naples". It gives just the right amount of color and isn't too red or pink. It is a little warmer and I don't really have to use as much bronzer.

Bwell

I'm fair skinned too. And I like Amour (neutral) , not much into orgasm. But I'm loving Luster . I'm lemming Torrid now.

user79

Ooh lately I have been wearing Gilda a lot. It looks awesome, it gives me a very subtle peach warm blush on my cheeks without looking pink. I do have to say that overall, Nars blushes are better than MAC, they are more pigmented and go on better. I think I just had a bad 1st experience with Orgasm. I'm glad I tried out a few other blushes from Nars.

tiramisu

I recommend trying one of the multiples. I love Cannes, have used this shade for years... it's really pretty rosey/bronze shade. Also Mata Hari is the perfect everyday pink with a slight plummy-ness to it (looks great using a 187 brush)
Recently purchased Angelika -- and it is the best candy pink with shimmer (but the shimmer doesn't really appear on the face, which is fine by me, or else it might look too cute-little girl cute)

I also like St. Barts and Mauritus multiples, but they are more of a summer bronzer and nighttime shade, respectively (as mauritus is like a dark wine shade but really pretty on sheer-- like a nice soft flushed look without looking like you've had too much to drink LOL)

I have tried Amour and think it is too peach of a nude on my skintone at least-- I am an NW20.

On the rose end of the spectrum, I am really interested in Taos but scared about the pigmentation of it for what it's worth, but also haven't tried it either... it just really intrigues me. Probably will try it anywas because the hue is so pretty.
HTH

user79

Can someone tell me (or possibly swatch) the difference between Nars Desire and MAC Pink Swoon blush? I have Pink Swoon and wondering if Desire is worth it to get? PS is really, really sheer on me, almost a bit too sheer for my liking...wondering if Desire has more pigmentation and shows up as more pink on the cheek?

user79

Well I just got Desire blush and I loooove it! I like it much more than Pink Swoon. Has such great pigmentation, and is a perfect medium pink on my fair skin. Looks really girly without looking childish. Love this blush!

coconut

Do most of you girls find Gina to be too dark on your pale skin? I had a makeup artist at Nars put it on me and I actually really liked it, but I'm wondering if another would actually be better for me. She told me that Orgasm is overrated and that sometimes it is nice to not have a shimmery blush as well. I guess Gina is a matte coral? I am a NW or NC 20 (I am told I am either warm or cool by various makeup artists), although I am probably quite a bit darker than that right now as I just got back from vacation and am quite tanned.

MAC_Pixie04

I've also just discovered "Madly" for very fair skin. It's a neutral, almost taupey pink, really great for a natural look or even for light contouring.

Kuuipo

Orgasm is overated! It wouldn't have sold at all if it was called "Phantom" or "Peachmist". Young girls like the name, and if it sells, all the other young ladies will want it regardless if it looks good on them or not. It really is one of the weakest colours in NARS line of gorgeous blushes. If you are anything darker than chalk or oatmeal, its a highlighter on you....

Beauty Mark

I've seen Orgasm look pretty on pale women, but they're very pale. ITA that it works as a nice highlighter for anyone darker

sharkbytes

Anyone disappointed with Orgasm should really try Torrid. Especially if you're NW15-20... It's a gorgeous peachy-coral, and it gives you a really pretty glow.

rachybloom

I used Orgasm for the longest time, but decided to give Deep Throat (I love the names
greengrin.gif
) a try. I use Deep Throat almost every day because it's so natural, but love to use Orgasm with Bare Minerals Warmth layered underneath for a very intense, but pretty, cheek! I don't think Orgasm is overrated if you use it sparingly or layer it with a pretty bronzer for a summery look.

Also, Mounia is gorgeous! It looks like a deep ruby color in the case, but for me, it looks like a REAL natural flush, very rosy, more rich. I'm very pale too and when my cheeks are flushed with color it's identical to the color of this blush on my skin. Love it! Just don't use too much because it's highly pigmented

Kuuipo

Pale women look good in Penny Lane. Its a cream to powder pink beige and its a lovely natural colour. I find Orgasm a very artificial colour with too much sparkle. Orgasm looks like something Ronald McDonald would wear. Of course Ronald McDonald is one of the most popular icons in the world.

revinn

I have Sin & Deep Throat, and I love them both. Sin is the sexiest, most wearable blush I own.