favourite adult beverages

Cinci

I am a big fan of martinis that taste like candy..

All of the following are to be shaken with ice, then poured.. And when I make these martini's for people who don't like strong drinks, I substitute 7-Up for the vodka...

Swedish Berry Martinis:
1 part banana liquer
1 part raspberry sourpuss
1 part greygoose vodka

and there are two more that I make that I don't know the names of, or if they are an actual martini... I just make em!

Purple Martini
1 part blue curacao
1 part raspberry sourpuss
1 part grey goose vodka

some other random martini
1 part apricot brandy
1 part melon liqueur
1 part banana liqueur
1 part crankberry juice

purrtykitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by January
My favorite drink is Chambord (a french black raspberry liqueur) + Sprite Zero or Diet 7 Up.. whatever.
smiles.gif
I don't really drink all that often, so when I'm out I'll usually order some crazy martini with 6 different things in it that costs like $9. Haha.

I find Chambord is sweet enough on it's own that I mix it with club soda and lime juice. It's like raspberry pop with a twinge of tang. Yummy!!

January

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
I find Chambord is sweet enough on it's own that I mix it with club soda and lime juice. It's like raspberry pop with a twinge of tang. Yummy!!

Ohhh that's a good idea - I'm going to try that... Thanks! LOVE Chambord.
love.gif

tangledrose

When I'm craving something super sweet, I reach for Absolut Vanilla vodka, chocolate syrup and coke. Can't down too many but sometimes it just hits the spot!

kimmy

having a naturally high tolerance for alcohol, i'm going to try everything posted here FO SHO. probably not all in one night though...unless.....
smiles.gif

mahonereh

Mine is very simple: Jack & Coke

I do like to switch out the Coke with various juices. Especially those V8 veggie/fruit juices. Soooo good!
drools.gif

hello_kitty

I like Washington Apples
smiles.gif
Few weekends ago I tried a Japanese Sex and fell in love. I have a thing for pineapple.

iaisha26

Incredible Hulk...Hypnotic and Hennessy. Boy do I need one, someone on here really just annoyed me.

LMD84

well i am really cheap and easy! i like bog standard coka and coke but my fave cocktail is a cosmo and also long island iced tea - i went walking around universal studios drunk on long island iced tea on my b day a few years ago!

roLLerGrrL

I'm not a big drinker, but I get into my own "fads". Right now I love Muscato - it's a lovely sweet bubbly.

Not much of a "dry" wine drinker.

I would like to try a martini with an olive!

ShesNoGhost

Martinis are my favorite.

I'm a big fan of adding Grey Goose to anything. Pretty sure that Grey Goose makes everything better.

Irish Car Bombs are good too.

purrtykitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShesNoGhost
Martinis are my favorite.

I'm a big fan of adding Grey Goose to anything. Pretty sure that Grey Goose makes everything better.

Irish Car Bombs are good too.

Lol, a friend of mine has that theory about bacon.
lol.gif

kimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahonereh
Mine is very simple: Jack & Coke

I do like to switch out the Coke with various juices. Especially those V8 veggie/fruit juices. Soooo good!
drools.gif

my boyfriend and i went to the yankees v angels pennant game with a friend and his wife. the men volunteered to pick up the tab soo...she ended up with 5 margaritas and i topped out at 8 jack and cokes by the end of the game. i LOVE jack and coke. they don't seem to really get me buzzed though.

Rennah

My faves...

Malibu / Parrot Bay & Coke / Sprite / Cream Soda
Malibu / Parrot Bay, Blue Curacao, Ginger Beer (can sub Triple Sec for Blue Curacao)
Cockspur & Coke
Cockspur & Ginger Ale
Black & Coke (Black = Gosling's Black Seal Rum)
Dark & Stormy (Black Seal & Ginger Beer Dark and Stormy recipe)
Rum Swizzle!! (Bermuda Rum Swizzle recipe)
Amaretto & Coke
Sex on the beach (when made right)
Blue Orgasm (not even sure what's in it)
Strawberry Daiquiris
Blue WKDs
Smirnoff Twisteds
Mojitos
White Zinfandel
B52 shots (Grand Marnier or Amaretto, Kahlua, Baileys)
Jagerbombs... sometimes :p

I like rum & sweet stuff. not a big vodka fan.

bubbleheart

Im such a girl. I only really love cocktails and fruity sweet ones at that. Love pina coladas and lava flows (ha anything with coconut probably). Baybreezes and rum and coke is as 'adult' as I go. I actually hate the taste of alcohol but like the after effects so I try to get anything where its covered up as much as possible with sugar lol.

fash10nista

I have several faves, mostly anything with Grey Goose or Ketel One vodka...

I also have a ginormous sweet tooth and my absolute fave is called a Buttery Nipple (don't laugh..that's the real name!!!!
smiles.gif
..)

It's 1 oz. DeKuyper Buttershots Butterscotch Schnapps and 1/2 oz. Bailey's Irish Cream; It's usually made in a cordial glass but a shot glass works too...Pour the Butter Schnapps first. Tilt the glass slightly and slowly pour the Bailey's down the side of the glass. Because the Schnapps is a heavier alcohol, it will stay on the bottom and the Bailey's will float on top.

Meant to be drunk in one shot, it tastes just like butter toffee candy...Yummy!!!

aeroerin

I'm mostly a Bacardi & Diet Coke girl, but one of my best friends' boyfriends makes this awesome shot--one part Jager, one part Wild Turkey, one part peppermint schnapps, and one part Goldschlager. SO delicious! It tastes like Big Red gum. mmmm, it was an instant favorite!