Favourite gray/silver eyeshadows?

_trimm_trabb

I am in love with gray, silver, pewter, gunmetal, etc type colours this season. Love them! Figures it's the only tone missing from my massive eyeshadow collection. What are your favourite (MAC or otherwise) eyeshadows in this colour family?

Aimishu

I'm quite interested on what others think as well. i just asked on the dupes thread what guru's here recommend =)
I want to expand my grey colour collection. I have knight devine and electra is on my list.

LMD84

if you post in the recomendation section people could even rec certain tones of grey depending on what you have and what you like
smiles.gif

but i love silver ring shadow which is a darker grey, platinum pigment for a tin foil look! and of course if you are able to get your hands on the tone grey quad from the fall trend collection that would be good because that is based on grey colours! i have it and like it alot
smiles.gif

SuSana

My favorite is Silver Ring, but I like Smoke & Diamonds, Sweet Sienna pigment & Pandamonium too.

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuSana
My favorite is Silver Ring, but I like Smoke & Diamonds, Sweet Sienna pigment & Pandamonium too.

of course! sweet sienna is fabulous however quite hard to get hold of - but i got mine in a cco and a few people sell them in the clearence bin so look out for it if you can!

slipnslide

My absolute favorite silver shadow is actually Ben Nye Grande Colour in Silver. It can even be applied wet! The bronze and gold are also perfect.

SuSana

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
of course! sweet sienna is fabulous however quite hard to get hold of - but i got mine in a cco and a few people sell them in the clearence bin so look out for it if you can!

Very true! Stalk the CB if you really want it!

euphrosyne_rose

I have issues with these colors making me look sickly but it depends on the tone of the shadow. So far I really like the gray/silver side of the NARS duo Underworld but those can be pricey. I would suggest looking at Mineral Makeup, cosmetic pigments, mineral foundation, eye shadow for some colors to try out. Samples are very reasonable and she has quite a few choices in that color range. One of my favorites is called Boogie On Man. It's a really pretty silvery gray.
greengrin.gif

VeXedPiNk

I've never tried Knight Divine, but I absolutely love my Knight from the Blonde/Brunette/Redhead collection. It's one of my go-to colours for almost every look! As far as silvers go, Silver pigment all the way!

scarlettholly

knight divine, silver ring, silver thorn, smoke and diamonds are all beautiful. electra is good too but very bright silver.

Latest posts