Favourite gray/silver eyeshadows?

Deirdre

French Grey is my all time favorite. I like Coquette, too - it has a retro kind of feel to it.

I also adore Shu Uemura M Gray 960.

cucomelon5

I really like Laura Mercier Pewter, nars barbuda, and mac scene and shale
smiles.gif

FiestyFemme

I'm actually wearing Smoke & Diamonds today. While it is pretty, I definitely don't get all the hype. I prefer Stila Diamond Lil, myself. Others I like:

Silver Ring
Knight Divine
Perverted Pearl
Silver Fog p/m

hello_kitty

^^ I like the texture of Smoke & Diamonds, but I agree, I don't get the hype. It's too brownish for my liking. I used it today as well
smiles.gif

I like the usuals... Silver Ring, Electra, Silverthorn, and Knight Divine for silvers. Oh, and Cumulus! I just love that it has a cloud name, haha.

For grays I like Scene and Typographic (it's grayish enough for me at least).

tokidoki1825

I love Scene for a soft, matte grey look.

My favorite shimmery silver is Urban Decay S&M. It's super pigmented, a little bit metallic, and a true silver.

Caderas

Scene
French Grey/Copperplate
Softwash Grey pigment (LE) - unique color!

and I know if I owned Print, I'd love it too.
greengrin.gif

karut

I really like Silver Ring and Scene. Both are so versatile! I like Smoke & Diamonds too, but I can't believe how fast I made a dip in it. Haven't used it that much!

darkishstar

Smoke and Diamonds, Sharkskin Shadestick (any gray or black on this makes a wonderful gunmetal!), Knight Divine, Sweet Sienna.

Shadowy Lady

I have never met a gray or silver I didn't like! I wear these colours as my neutrals, can't get enough! Some of my faves are Platinum p/m (gorgeous), Silver Fog p/m, Sweet Sienna p/m, Print e/s, Silverthorn e/s, Copperplate e/s and Smoke and Diamond e/s

I'm getting Scene next time I go to the Pro store
smiles.gif

hello_kitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by karut
I like Smoke & Diamonds too, but I can't believe how fast I made a dip in it. Haven't used it that much!

It's so soft! I accidentally stuck my camera lens into it taking a macro shot of it, and it dug a bunch of it out so easily
ssad.gif
But it does make it easy to apply and blendable! But yes, definitely dips fast and can be messy if there's... camera lenses stuck into it, haha!

chickatthegym

I like the grays/silvers that were in the Smokey Eye palette from last year's holiday collection. They're amazing but I haven't found anything like them so I use it sparingly
smiles.gif

Silverthorn and Smoke and Diamonds are great too!

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickatthegym
I like the grays/silvers that were in the Smokey Eye palette from last year's holiday collection. They're amazing but I haven't found anything like them so I use it sparingly
smiles.gif

Silverthorn and Smoke and Diamonds are great too!

oh i love last years smokey pallette! and silverthorne is fab! it looks like silver ring in the pan but on it has a blue tint to it. very cool!

User38

LM Pewter looks green on me
greengrin.gif
... I like to lighten any light shade of grey or silver with white eyeliner/pencil on the lid. Inversely, I darken lighter shades of grey or silver with black paint pot underneath.