Favourite gray/silver eyeshadows?

BunnyBunnyBunny

I've actually been wearing alot of mattes lately!

I used Soot (Pro exclusive) all over the lid, with Carbon in the crease! What do you think?

13666_537540477992_58104694_31782318_6783115_n.jpg

VeXedPiNk

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyBunnyBunny
I used Soot (Pro exclusive) all over the lid, with Carbon in the crease! What do you think?

th_drool.gif

I'm thinking I need to invest in Soot, haha!!

What did you use on the inner corners?

coachkitten

Bunny you look great!
smiles.gif
I need soot now that is for sure!
lol.gif

Some of my favorite gray/silvers are:

Anti-establishment
Charred
Knight Divine
Electra
Silver Fog pigment

wishingforsn0w

Apres Ski e/s
Knight Divine e/s
Sweet Sienna pigment

Benefit - Where There's Smoke e/s. i like this better than smoke & diamonds bc it has small goldish flecks of glitter - its more similar to sweet sienna, IMO!

BunnyBunnyBunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeXedPiNk
th_drool.gif

I'm thinking I need to invest in Soot, haha!!

What did you use on the inner corners?

Shore Leave at inner corners, and Sugarshot mixed with Blanc Type on the brow bone!
greengrin.gif

Camnagem

All of the usual suspects (probably left out a few)...Electra, Knight/Knight Divine, Apres Ski, Copperplate, Silver Ring, Smoke & Diamonds, Silverthorn/Fashion, Cinderfella, Print, Scene, Soot. I also loved Charred, but I lost it.
cry.gif

Can you tell I love greys?
lol.gif

Also, Bobbi Brown's new Chrome e/s are getting lots of attention/good reviews. They come in gold, silver and pewter...and the pewter looks fabulous!

gottabook

I'm surprised no one mentioned Vex, a great everyday color that is so flexible in dressing up and dressing casual. Although maybe it's considered more taupe than gray?

Andrea

VeXedPiNk

Okay, so I just picked up Silver Ring on the weekend with my latest haul and it has now bumped out all other greys/silvers as my favourite!!! It goes with anything and applies like a dream!

MaskedBeauty

I agree^.
smiles.gif
I Love Silver Ring! I also Like Electra and Knight Divine from MAC. There is also a really pretty charcoal sparkley gray color from Cover Girl that i love. I love how its so sparkley. Its about the same color gray as Silver Ring but with sparkles.

VeXedPiNk

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBeauty
I agree^.
smiles.gif
I Love Silver Ring! I also Like Electra and Knight Divine from MAC. There is also a really pretty charcoal sparkley gray color from Cover Girl that i love. I love how its so sparkley. Its about the same color gray as Silver Ring but with sparkles.

I'm almost positive I know which one you are talking about. I used to use a grey from CG that sounds just like how you described... I even just rummaged through my makeup to see if I could find it
smiles.gif