Favourite MAC pink lipstick?

nanefy

Im NW20 and I love Girl About Town. Its extremely creamy and stays on all day with drying my lips, its amazing!!

Zoffe

I'm NW15(or lighter) and I love Girl About Town and Pink Nouveau!
smiles.gif

They're both really creamy and have amazing color payoff
smiles.gif

panda0410

I have way too many baby Pink lippies, but I cant seem to find one that looks just right on me? I prefer colours like Naked Paris and Lightly Ripe which I LOVE!

Anyway for baby pinks, I rotate between the following ~

Cali Dreamin
Miss Ross
Long Stem Rose

I also bought the Rose lips from Adoring Carmine but havent had the chance to use them yet! I am in love with Romancin, cant wait to try!

Fuschia pinks - dont own any, although I like the look of Girl ABout Town I may pick it up next time. I have used Bright Fuschia pigment on lips with a clear gloss though and its utterly gorgeous!

FiestyFemme

I wear pink lips a lot, and my faves are Lovelorn and Plink!.
I have a few other pink lippies (Hollywood Nights, Melrose Mood, Impassioned, Girl About Town), but I'm not brave enough yet to wear them outside of the house.
lol.gif

Brave is my fav pink lipstick...If this counts dervish lipliner as a lipstick and i love melrose mood but its not for my complexion. it makes me look like a crack head...but it does help when i whiten my teeth a bit.lol.

pinktraits

If Sandy B counts as a pink that is my all time fav, otherwise it'd definitely have to be a tie between Bombshell and Pomposity.
Honorary mentions would have to be Danse, Pink Manish l/g, Hollywood Nights, and Style Minx l/g (which looks great over Red She Said l/s by the way).

sambibabe

I think I own most of MAC pink lipsticks.. My favorites at the moment are (NC20-25):

Chatterbox
Speed Dial
Fully Charged Pro Longwear
Speak Louder

amber_j

I'm an NC50. For an out and out pink it's got to be Girl About Town with Magenta l/l to deepen the colour a touch.

tokidokibaybee

Mac colour crafted lipstick! I am so obsessed with that lipstick! Its a yellow based milky pink
blush-anim-cl.gif
. I haven't been able to find a dupe yet, if any of you ladies can recommend me on that would be great!