Favourite MAC pink lipstick?

Nzsallyb

Mac colour crafted lipstick! I am so obsessed with that lipstick! Its a yellow based milky pink
blush-anim-cl.gif
. I haven't been able to find a dupe yet, if any of you ladies can recommend me on that would be great!

i love colour crafted too! and viva glam gaga, girl about town, and angel. am wanting to try pink noveau!

geeko

Updated, in addition to lovelorn, I am also in love with creme cup, Hue and Please Me lipsticks

cno64

girl about town please.
That's the very one that got me going on MAC lipsticks!
I love Girl About Town, Hollywood Nights, Lickable, Utterly Fun, Fashionably Fuchsia, Full Fuchsia, Rocking Chick, Fun 'N' Sexy, Impassioned, Show Orchid.
See a pattern here?
winks.gif

A current favorite in this department is Pink Burst.
I love the shimmer, and I love how, though it's bright pink, it doesn't dominate your entire face.
It's so wonderful that I had to "share the love" by giving it to a friend, along with a Trimmed In Pink liner.
She wore it to church this morning, and I have to admit that I was inwardly congratulating myself on how great she looked. lol

FiestyFemme

I have a few other pink lippies (Hollywood Nights, Melrose Mood, Impassioned, Girl About Town), but I'm not brave enough yet to wear them outside of the house.
lol.gif

I still love Lovelorn, but not so much in love with Plink!. However, I do love Creme Cup now too. I wear it a lot.
smiles.gif

Caderas

It's a tie between VG Gaga, Girl About Town, and Bombshell for me.

DC'd is Pink Packed!

I'm yet to find my perfect MAC bubblegum pink!

jenii

NW20, and my favorite is sadly one that was LE, so I have to use it sparingly: 40's Pink. It's a mattene.

Funtabulous

NW25: Wow, I have tons of pink lipsticks, so this is a hard question for me to answer. I would say the one that I find myself always coming back to is Angel.

Some others worth mentioning:

- A Rose Romance: Just got this one from a user here. It reminds me a bit of angel but it is more moist, and has a golden sheen. I have worn it with Starlet Kiss lipglass (from yet another user here) and it's the perfect girly pink lip. Too bad it is limited edition.
- Snob: A tinge of lavender, paired with Docile lipglass (from Fabulous Felines) and I have a pinky-purple lip that is wearable and doesn't make me look dead
- Saint Germain: A little hard to pull off sometimes, I wear it when I want something a bit over the top. Looks great with a tan.

Others I have are Lazy Day(LE), Strayin'(LE), Politely Pink, VG Gaga, Girl About Town, Show Orchid, Lovelorn, Hue. Victorian(LE) probably qualifies too.

I don't really wear the dark pinks very often. Kind of a shame, really.

Impassionate, Pink Novou, Playing Koi, toxic tale, scarlet ibis, MORANGE <3 Costa chic !!!.Aproching storm... pure zen... the list is LOOONG