Favourite purse brands?

chellaxx

no one mentioned Proenza Schouler?! i love them right now

im still on the Balenciaga bandwagon, Miu Miu and A Wang

and of obv, Chanel.. classic! i want the nude colour jumbo <3

Brie

i love Luana bags
LUANA BAGS AND ACCESORIES (never bought online way cheaper then in myer where i usually get them from??)

Leona Edmiston

Via Republica (the best black bag ever!!! Got it on a great sale as i couldnt afford it normally)

Have a few charlie brown and jag bags and wallets, like the look but they are really badly made.

Also my mum has this fantastic Anya Hindmarch kisslock purse/clutch that i absoluetly love!! But i couldnt justify spending that much on a wallet
ssad.gif

Gold Python Luce Purse Anya Hindmarch Accessories

thats it, it distress's over time

oh and Marc Jacobs.... if only
smiles.gif

fash10nista

I am totally obsessed with Furla bags currently...Their leather is soooo soft! Like a baby's bottom...
greengrin.gif
....I have the small and extra large Carmen shoppers...

I love LV (have two speedys) and Kooba...especially the Roni...
th_drool.gif

MiCHiE

I am a bag freak. But, I don't have a brand preference. I usually like something that keeps me a little organized but holds a lot. I had been wearing my Speedy 30 for a few weeks, but God.....they hold so much that you can get carried away filling it and they're not comfortable for extended periods.

Miss QQ

I love Chanel.
love.gif
Mui Mui comes in second. However, I have none at the moment and am slowly saving for a Chanel. It is difficult because almost all my money goes to buying makeup.
blush-anim-cl.gif
pretty.gif

BEA2LS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizz.Coppertone
lv, chanel, kathy van zeeland, baby phat for animal prints, dereon, juicy

i like having a good mix.

i have a couple of really cute baby phat bags, now that you mention it - i like her attention to small details

Nicnivin

I love Coach have like 10 or so bags, there are a few Dooney & Bourke bags that I want, but haven't purchased yet. Got a free D&B bag from work for my 10 yr annivasary. I threw it in the closet, thinking about selling it lol. I soooo want a LV but they are a little out of my price range.
ssad.gif

kisou

:3 I love Vivienne Westwood purses. Something about a cute tartan medicine bag just makes my inner punk happy!

heart

i think juicy purses are adorable but they always end up sitting in my closet. :( i prefer louis vuitton and chanel purses. for wallets/accessories however my #1 choice will always be louis vuitton.

LMD84

i'm not sure if i have replied to this but my favourite brands are coach and louis vuitton :) my taste is not cheap! i really love chanel but can't say it's my favourite because i own nothing in the bag department from them - although i would love to one day!

BeckyBenett

i love my kate spade for everyday wear cause its a bright cherry red that always brightens up my outfit..

miumiu and chanel are my favourites though.. they are dressy and absolutely delicious!

Janice

It's safe to say that L.A.M.B., Rebecca Minkoff, and Botkier are my favorite leather brands (though L.A.M.B. has been working with less and less leather as the years go by) as I have the most from those designers. However, I also really enjoy cute (kawaii) nylon prints from brands like Harajuku Lovers and LeSportsac.

aero

I adore Louis Vuitton bags with my favorites being the cabas piano and roses neverfull. I have a few Coach too.

I like Tokidoki and Harajuku Lovers for travel :)

BeckyBenett

It's safe to say that L.A.M.B., Rebecca Minkoff, and Botkier are my favorite leather brands (though L.A.M.B. has been working with less and less leather as the years go by) as I have the most from those designers. However, I also really enjoy cute (kawaii) nylon prints from brands like Harajuku Lovers and LeSportsac.
ooh i just bought a botkier last week and am loving it too!

Latest posts