FNO Chanel Exclusives

Ingenue

Aww poop. So much for wanting to get replacements of Apparition and Destination. There aren't any at the Chanel Boutiques locally.

I haven't sent mine back yet. I'm going to look at them again and see if maybe they can be salvaged.
wondering.gif

Haven

I finally received my FNO order.
cheerleader.gif
I have tried both La Delicate and L'Infidele. Love the nude ls. Perfect color for me. It is a bit drying, but it isn't anything that I can't work with. I am going to have to tweak the pink a bit to get it to look how I want. I plan to try the plum tonight when we take the kids out to dinner after soccer practice.

Love all of the np's. I just hope that they last for more than one day.

Off to the Chanel site to see if there is anything else I want before it disappears. Not the site. I meant the products.

MaryJane

I wore La Delicate yesterday and it might be going back. It isn't as nude as I would like. On me, it's looks more like a lipstick version on Malice blush but slightly browner. I was hoping it was more nude.

mac_aiken

If you want anything....Nordies Seattle just got their shipment. I ordered Apparition ES
cheerleader.gif

I noticed that many of the items are now removed from chanel.com
Glad to hear you got what you wanted. I NEVER shop that particular counter even though they get things nobody else does. The service is HORRENDOUS if you get any at all. Preorders are a joke there as well.

tinarina

Sheesh... I'm just catching up to all these posts. What trouble a little lipstick can cause. I'm even more glad I decided to skip on the plum lipstick. I got my package from Chanel 5 days after FNO. Everything came at once. I was getting concerned because I received no communication from Chanel whatsoever about my order. All I ever got was the order confirmation. A couple more days and I would have called to check the status of my package. All my packages get sent to my husband's office. I was expecting a package from RueLaLa, and my husband ended up bringing home 2 packages. I was like, what's this? I was pleasantly surprised to find it was my Chanel order.

elegant-one

Glad to hear you got what you wanted. I NEVER shop that particular counter even though they get things nobody else does. The service is HORRENDOUS if you get any at all. Preorders are a joke there as well.
Hi April!
heart.gif

Yeah, I've heard horror stories too. I have one lady that helps me & I always go over things like 3 times with her to be sure that things are correct.

Did you get anything?

ButterflyDior77

Just checked... CHANEL Charged my debit card finally for La Provocante lipstick, that should be here tomorrow!

So I'm guessing it won't be a "Empty" box full of samples... Since they charged me and the money was finally deducted two days ago.

If it is empty, I will never buy a lipstick from Chanel that is this exclusive and hyped AGAIN lolz...Then I will call them and be like you charged me, where is my product? LOL
pompom.gif
girlhaha.gif

Miss QQ

I had a nice surprise seeing these turn up at my counter. I like the beige and pink shades, but I am not a fan of RAV so I'm not getting them. I want Infidele, might cave for it if I'm at the counter next week.

MissTT

I had a nice surprise seeing these turn up at my counter. I like the beige and pink shades, but I am not a fan of RAV so I'm not getting them. I want Infidele, might cave for it if I'm at the counter next week.
Did you have La Provocante at your counter, too? If so could you please PM me and let me know the name of your counter?

elkaknits

you know i got a nice email re shipping my stuff last Friday but it still hasn't been charged nor have I gotten a shipping number. I don't want to be a pest and really am willing to be patient for the other half of my order but I want a package already.

elegant-one

Just checked... CHANEL Charged my debit card finally for La Provocante lipstick, that should be here tomorrow!

So I'm guessing it won't be a "Empty" box full of samples... Since they charged me and the money was finally deducted two days ago.

If it is empty, I will never buy a lipstick from Chanel that is this exclusive and hyped AGAIN lolz...Then I will call them and be like you charged me, where is my product? LOL
pompom.gif
girlhaha.gif
I think its pretty & makes me wish that I bought it, Lucky girl. Are you relieved now :) Enjoy

ButterflyDior77

I think its pretty & makes me wish that I bought it, Lucky girl. Are you relieved now :) Enjoy
Yeah, it is pretty. I don't have a color like it period in my collection of lipsticks... So that is rare.

This is why I could justify fighting to get this from chanel. :)

Plus not that there aren't other brands doing the dark purple/plum lip for on trend fall. I feel like Chanel does some trends better than lets say MAC.
I kinda want Black Orchid from Tom Ford..But still can't justify that price....It's more red-plum than the Chanel... but I think La Provocante achieves a very similar look.

Yes I am very happy it all went well. I can't wait to wear it out and for Fall to come!

elegant-one

Yeah, it is pretty. I don't have a color like it period in my collection of lipsticks... So that is rare.

Plus not that there aren't other brands doing the dark purple/plum lip for on trend fall. I feel like Chanel does some trends better than lets say MAC.
I kinda want Black Orchid from Tom Ford..But still can't justify that price....It's more red-plum than the Chanel... but I think La Provocante achieves a very similar look.

Yes I am very happy it all went well. I can't wait to wear it out and for Fall to come!
Awesome! I think I might get it if they restock ;) I'm sure it looks fab on you!

katred

Specktra Bestie

I have Black Orchid, which makes me feel a little better about missing out on this one... I really do wish that they'd made them available somewhere in Canada, but no such luck. La Provocante looks... Well, I'm a dark lip addict so it just sends my heart into convulsions.

Miss QQ

I came back with Infidele np yesterday, and I'm wearing it now! With two coats it gets darker, and I prefer the lighter colour, so I'm going to try two very thin coats next time. I still love it! Anyone knows of dupes for L'Infidele? I don't want the RAV formula. Delicatesse is calling my name too, but it looks too much like the OPI, which I don't own and I feel it is easily dupeable.