for HerGreyness....

Mabelle

Ive been checking this thread everyday to see if you would update. I hope your holding up as alright as you can be...
You and your family have been in my thoughts.

banana1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerGreyness
I did not get my SR.. but no matter -- I had a horrible emergency and my husband died of a massive coronary on 7/6/2010, so makeup is the last thing on my mind now.. we are all on borrowed time and here I am again, having to face the world without my best friend and companion
ssad.gif
ssad.gif
ssad.gif

I will not be working for a few weeks but I may come online to see how everyone is doing... I have to keep moving tho, or I will go insane. My heart is breaking and the tears don't seem to stop.

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this but I answered someone's query and did not know where to post.

i had no idea this happened, i'll be thinking of you x

Almus

I am just new around but I have been always thanking you "as a guest" for your great work here. I am deeply sorry for your lost and I'd like to send you all the strengh and love that I can.

silentstorm143

I know its repetative but I am so very sorry to hear of your loss HerGreyness. Your in my prayers may God help you in your time of sorrow.

MACPixie

I hope your days are getting easier and that you're surrounded by love and support. My deepest sympathies for your loss.

Fiberluver

Hi HerGreyness,

I hope you are doing well.

My heart goes out to you and yours and I am sending you lots of hugs.

I think you are amazing and I'm so grateful you are on this forum where we can send you hugs when you need them.

Just ask!!

Take care of yourself and please if you need anything just ask!

Natalie

I just read this today and although it's been months, I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm praying that God continues to bring comfort to you and your family. I really hope you're doing better. <33