for HerGreyness....

Gonzajuju

So sorry to hear about your loss. You are so brave for posting here. You're in my thoughts and prayers.

nunu

Hello, just droppiong by to see how you're doing. Sending you lots of positive vibes and hugs.

luvsic

HerGreyness,

I am so terribly sorry for your loss, this was so heartbreaking to read, and I wish you all the best. I have always appreciated your kind and thought out responses to my posts. Please, don't hesitate to post if you feel like you need to talk. We are here for you.

ms.marymac

HerGreyness, I just saw this thread. We don't know each other, but I'm sending you lots of strength vibes. I can't even imagine what you are feeling. I am so sorry.
th_cheerup.gif

hawaii02

HerGreyness, many hugs prayers to you and your family. I'm so sorry to hear about your husband. I lost a friend during July 4th weekend. We're here for you!

obscuria

You have my condolences and deepest sympathies. I had a boyfriend of mine pass away so I know a little of what you are going through and it's definitely one of the most heartbreaking things to have to deal with. I hope that you find the huge support that you have on this site from all of us as a source of strength for you during this difficult time and know that we are all here for you.

Eleni mag

I'm so sorry for your loss... Only the thought of loosing my husband makes me crazy so I can't even imagine what you're going through... I hope you find the strength to go on with your life. I'm thinking and praying for you.

Mabelle

Oh dear, I'm so so sorry. my boyfriend is my best friend and soul mate, erve only been together for 6 years... i can only imagine how you feel. My deepest condolences to you and your families. It will take time, but it'll eventually get better. I'm sure wherever he is he is watching you, loving you and is so proud of the strong woman he married and loves.

smashedseries

Take care of yourself... And hang in there, love...
I don't really know much else to say besides... I send my love and all my prayers to you, stay strong...

Lyssah

Im very sorry for your loss.
Losing someone so close makes you appeciate your relationship with everyone.
It seems as though it was a very sudden parting and I am very sorry to hear that.
I hope you are receiving lots of support from those around you.

k.a.t

I may be a total stranger to you, but I am here for you any time. I mean that.
Lots of hugs xx

katred

Specktra Bestie
I hadn't been in this forum in a while, so forgive the lateness of the response, but I do send my heartfelt condolences to you. I know that this must be a very difficult time, but I hope you always realise, from this message and the ones previous, that you have a place here where you can come and say what you feel, what's on your mind and be accepted and comforted. All my best to you and those close to you.

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
This thread is just another example of how wonderful everyone is on this site. We are like a big family looking out for one another.
grouphug2.gif

Hergreyness you have been in my thoughts and prayers.
heart.gif

yup, just one reason why i love Specktra
yes.gif

HerGreyness i hope that things are getting easier with each day for you now
th_hug.gif

User38

To all the Ladies of Specktra:

I am amazed and so overwhelmed for all your kindness and sweetness .. words of love spoken to a stranger like myself have a place in heaven and many rewards on earth..

with many hugs, and much much gratitude to each and every one of you
smiles.gif

ISa