for HerGreyness....

reesesilverstar

Accept my condolences to you and your family. I pray that with time, the wound heals and you're able to celebrate and remember him with warmth in your heart.

God be with you all in your time of grief.

January

I'm so sorry for your loss!!
ssad.gif
You're in my thoughts... sending love

Dr_Girlfriend

Oh my god I just saw this thread. I am SO sorry sweetie. Don't even know what to say... I hope you're okay and you and your family are in my prayers.

jpohrer

I am keeping you in my prayers, and praying that all those people around you are giving you the strength to carry on right now.

kaylabella

I'm so sorry for your loss! I'm sending you love and prayers! I, and I'm sure everyone else on the boards, am here for and supporting you! -hugshugshugs-

Hypathya

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerGreyness
I have goosebumps right now. I never imagined how sweet, kind and wonderful all you gals really are.. I am truly overwhelmed and full of gratitude to all who have written to me and expressed their condolences and giving me strength.. Today was better than yesterday, at least I got up before noon.

tomorrow I am putting his ashes out to sea which is where he wanted to be placed for all eternity. I know he will guide me and give me the strength to carry on without him.

And now I know too that I have a great group of online friends who are praying for me to pull through.

with much love and many many thanks to all...

ISa

That's such a beautiful, beautiful thought. Hold on to it and you'll be fine.
th_kiss.gif

jungleland

I'm so sorry for your loss, I'm really at loss for words, but be assured that you will be on my thoughts!

FiestyFemme

I am so, so sorry for your loss. I hate to even call it a loss because I know it's so much more than that. I don't think I could have understood until I got married myself, but I don't know what I would do without my husband. He's my best friend, my everything, and I'm not sure I could carry on without him. I'm not sure what else to say, except that I will be praying for you.
th_cheerup.gif

kimmy

there's nothing anyone can say to make anything better or easier, but just know we're all here for you.

Shadowy Lady

words cannot express what I felt when I read your post, I'm so sorry and wanted to tell you we are all here for you. Consider Specktra your second family
th_cheerup.gif

TeresitaMC

HerGreyness, I am so very sorry for your loss
ssad.gif
My condolences go out to you and I pray that you are able to remain strong. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. We are here for you
heart.gif
th_cheerup.gif

kaliraksha

I am so sorry for your loss. Please know that we are here for you. Stay strong and don't be afraid to ask for help.

bis

I am soo sorry for your loss, loosing someone you love is so hard and so unfair.
Take all the time you need, we will always think of you.

kayley123

I just saw this, and I don't know what to say, other than I read your posts often and I feel like I know you even if you don't know me. I am so sorry, and I hope that you feel better soon--may it get easier each day. I wish I had something better to say, but...your Specktra family is here for you!

coachkitten

This thread is just another example of how wonderful everyone is on this site. We are like a big family looking out for one another.
grouphug2.gif

Hergreyness you have been in my thoughts and prayers.
heart.gif