for HerGreyness....

Lambie_mac

I am so sorry to hear about your husband, best friend, companion, as well HerGreyness. My deepest condolences to you love. My heart truly goes out to you. There are no other words.

Praying for you at this time. **huge hugs**

~Denise

Camnagem

HerGreyness,

I'm so sorry for your loss. I'll be sending you and your loved ones support, strength and love in this sad time.

Please know that your Specktra family will be here for you whenever you need us.

Face2Mac

I am sorry for your loss. May you gather the strength to make it through these long days with the love and comfort of your family.

Face2Mac

Re: MAC - In the Groove Discussion

HerGreyness, so sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you.

spunky

i am so, so sorry for your loss. my heart goes out to you and your loved ones at this hard time. all of us at specktra are thinking of you and are here if you need us for anything.
th_hug.gif

VIC MAC

Loosing someone we love, and in the way it had happened here, is very diffucult to handle. Everytime it's like a piece of ones heart is taken away. Time does not heal, but with time we manage to cope with our loss.

Scream if you need to, cry when you want and shout out the hurt to whomeever you want. Don't bottle it up inside.

There is light at the end of the tunnel, you'll get there, I promise :)

Gentle hugs,
Victoria

GoldenFairy

Re: MAC - In the Groove Discussion

Oh HerGreyness I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I lost my dad in January in the same way and reading this bought tears to my eyes. May your husband rest in peace and you be strong - time will help you feel a little better about it all.

This really puts things in perspective. Some of us are obessing about Stereo Rose (or the lack thereof) but in the grand scheme of things this is just a pot of powder. Whom we love and what we are is so much more important. I have 2 Stereo Roses and I would give them both away and everything else I have to have my dad back.

I am thinking and praying for you in this difficult time. x

lilibat

How awful. I don't know what I would do without my husband. I hope you can soldier on, keeping him in your heart.

if I had an SR, i'd send it to you!

nunu

I am so so sorry for your loss dear
ssad.gif
I'm sending prayers your way. If you need anything please let us know
th_hug.gif

marusia

I do have a stereo rose. I'll gladly send one to you for free. I know this won't help with the pain, but I'll do what I can to help. I'm really sorry you're going through this right now and remember you do mean a lot to all of us here with your helpful information. I'm so very sorry once again and if you'd like to take me up on the offer, pm me your info hon. Everything will be free.

Junkie

I'm so sorry for your loss.

I know that it may seem like the pain and heartache will never stop and that some days will be harder than others -- and you may not even want to get out of bed in the mornings - but know that many people, strangers and friends on Specktra included - love and care for you no matter what and are thinking of you constantly.

I feel your pain - I lost my mother when I was 11 and my daughter when I was 20. No one knows the pain of loss until you've felt it yourself. I can only imagine how empty you feel losing the person you married and loved.

We're thinking of you and praying. Many people here are willing to lend an ear for support, so never be afraid to ask someone to listen.

I hope that peace will find you and comfort you during these sad and hard times.

bigheart.gif

Susanne

HerGreyness - I am so so sorry for your loss. I will have you in my prayers and I wish there are a lot of people with you right now.

Shypo

Words can't express what you must be feeling - we hope that you can find strength in the support of your family and friends (including those here on Spektra), and comfort from the many memories you shared with your husband.

We're here for you - our thoughts and prayers are with you!

aeroerin

I am so, so deeply sorry, HerGreyness. Please know that you will be in my thoughts in these coming days and weeks.

Hypathya

Hun, I hope you already know my feelings about this. But just in case, I'm with you. You're in my thoughts an prayers. I lit a candle so you and your beloved husband can find a path in this circumstance.

I hope you find comfort in the ideas I shared with you and lots of love everyone here is sharing with you.

User38

I have goosebumps right now. I never imagined how sweet, kind and wonderful all you gals really are.. I am truly overwhelmed and full of gratitude to all who have written to me and expressed their condolences and giving me strength.. Today was better than yesterday, at least I got up before noon.

tomorrow I am putting his ashes out to sea which is where he wanted to be placed for all eternity. I know he will guide me and give me the strength to carry on without him.

And now I know too that I have a great group of online friends who are praying for me to pull through.

with much love and many many thanks to all...

ISa

makeba

I am praying praying and praying for you and your families emotional recovery. Lord keep your angels around her and her loved ones and guide them through this tough time. In JESUS holy name. AMEN

Latest posts