for HerGreyness....

User38

I did not get my SR.. but no matter -- I had a horrible emergency and my husband died of a massive coronary on 7/6/2010, so makeup is the last thing on my mind now.. we are all on borrowed time and here I am again, having to face the world without my best friend and companion
ssad.gif
ssad.gif
ssad.gif

I will not be working for a few weeks but I may come online to see how everyone is doing... I have to keep moving tho, or I will go insane. My heart is breaking and the tears don't seem to stop.

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this but I answered someone's query and did not know where to post.

elegant-one

Re: MAC - In the Groove Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerGreyness
I did not get my SR.. but no matter -- I had a horrible emergency and my husband died of a massive coronary on 7/6/2010, so makeup is the last thing on my mind now.. we are all on borrowed time and here I am again, having to face the world without my best friend and companion
ssad.gif
ssad.gif
ssad.gif

I will not be working for a few weeks but I may come online to see how everyone is doing... I have to keep moving tho, or I will go insane. My heart is breaking and the tears don't seem to stop.

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this but I answered someone's query and did not know where to post.

th_hug.gif
We are with you in heart! So sorry for your sorrow - I did cry. You are right... there is NO replacing relationships with things. My husband too is my very best friend.
A big hug!

Camnagem

HerGreyness...dear I am so sorry for your loss.

There really are no words that I can offer, but I will be thinking of you and your entire family and sending you strength and support. Please know you can always lean on us here, we're all here for you!

Modmom

Hergreyness>>> I'm so sorry about the loss of your husband. How long have you two been married? I hope you're surrounded by huge support. Hugs to you

TheTeenageMuse

Quote:
ssad.gif
ssad.gif
ssad.gif

Oh my, I don't know you as well as some of the other ladies but if you need a stranger to talk to to keep you from going insane I will gladly sit here all night and have lovely conversations with you.

I am truly sorry for your loss.

yazerella

HerGreyness - I'm so so sorry for your loss.. Big hugs are being sent your way. Like a couple of people have said - we're all here for you here.

peachsuns

I'm so sorry to hear your loss, HerGreyness. My heart sank and the tears started coming when I read your post. Cannot imagine what you've been going through. Nothing is more important than our loved ones. I'll be thinking of you.

highheels

Quote:
ssad.gif
ssad.gif
ssad.gif

I am so sorry to hear this!! How absolutely awful for you
ssad.gif
Thinking of you and your families - (((HUGS))).

miss_primer

Quote:
ssad.gif
ssad.gif
ssad.gif

I am sorry to about your loss HerGreyness. Specktra wonderful community and I know we all send out well wishes for you and your family. Please keep us updated and do come and chat. I will keep you in my prayers.

PinkBasset

I am so sorry to hear about your loss HerGreyness! I send you all the strenght, love and comfort to heal you.

stv578

HerGreyness...

I am so very very sorry for your loss. As others have already said, it is heart wrenching to hear of the loss of a loved one. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Shypo

Quote:
ssad.gif
ssad.gif
ssad.gif

Oh how awful for you! We are all here for you, when you need us. Sending you hugs and prayers.....

th_hug.gif
th_cheerup.gif

TwistedFaith

HerGreyness, I am so very sorry for your loss. Please know that my thoughts are with you at this time. God bless you.

twiztdlilangel

Quote:
ssad.gif
ssad.gif
ssad.gif

I am so sorry to hear this! My thoughts are with you

marajode

HerGreyness,
I know you don't know me, but I do feel I know you just from reading your posts here.
I am so sorry. I can not imagine what you must be going through. I wish you all the strength in the world. If I had the right words, I would give them here.

Nicque

Quote:
ssad.gif
ssad.gif
ssad.gif

My heart goes out to you. I am sorry for your loss.

Winthrop44

HerGreyness, I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts & prayers are with you.

Latest posts