FOTD (June 8)

krystalena

Hello everyone, it's me again! I decided to post another FOTD, if any of you are in some of the Myspace looks, i think you have already seen this look of mine, I tried to add some more to it today though and use some of the CC I was given (like bringing the color higher). Anyway I would love more CC!! That's the best way to improve! Thanks all!
th_kiss.gif

I used:
Vaseline as a base
Prestige e/s in Glisten
Milani e/s in Shock
Milani e/s in Enchantment
Milani e/s in Sheer Sand
Maybeline Ultra Eyeliner
Covergirl Perfect Blend eyeliner
Rimmel eyeliner in Lavender
L'oreal telescopic lash mascara

June8-2.jpg

June8-1.jpg

June8-3.jpg

June8-5.jpg

June8-4.jpg

I'm off to Sally's to try to find some palettes so I can depot all of my milani shadows! Ah...wish me luck!!!

lsperry

Your eyes (especially the lashes) are gorgeous! And you used Vaseline as a base?

As as for CC -- I don't have any....everything is well-blended and balanced...

krystalena

Quote:
Originally Posted by odditorium
Aaaah your lashes just make me want to run out and buy some Lancome telescopic! Wow.

lol, thank you!

krystalena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsCuppyCakes
The eyeshadow palettes at Claires work really well for MAC and Milani eyeshadows.

Hmm...I didn't know Claires had any palettes, I'll deff look into that! Thanks!

krystalena

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsperry
Your eyes (especially the lashes) are gorgeous! And you used Vaseline as a base?

As as for CC -- I don't have any....everything is well-blended and balanced...

Thank you!

Yes I did use Vaseline as a base!

knoxydoll

I think it looks gorgeous, purple is definately your colour. It makes your eyes pop like whoa! The only CC I might have is that the shape may be a little too pointy, but I could also just be way to sleep deprived; just try to soften it on the outer edge. I look forward to seeing many more looks from you.

entipy

Now see??? Why can't *I* get purples to look like this??

This is really really pretty!! Great job.
greengrin.gif

MirandaTN

Beautiful!!!!

You are just gorgeous, girl!

I am going to get that mascara... maybe I'll get lashes half as beautiful as yours!!
smiles.gif

MACATTAK

Another great one! Just like above, I would like to know if this creases for you anytime during the day.

prppygrl69

Quote:
Originally Posted by entipy
Now see??? Why can't *I* get purples to look like this??

This is really really pretty!! Great job.
greengrin.gif

Ha i know right.Purples never look that gorgeous on me even though i LOVE purple.
Great job girlie.I'm also wondering if it creases.

astronaut

OMG That's so vibrant and gorgeous! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU USED ONLY DRUGSTORE PRODUCTS!!! I'd be fooled if you told me it was mac or something it loooks awesome!

TIERAsta

I can't believe these are all drugstore products!! You're a gorgeous girl, and the fotd is fabulous. I've been spying on Milani at my local Longs Drugs, and since today is payday, I think it's about time I pick some up!!