FOTD (June 8)

breathless

thats amazing! although, i don't know how you're using vasaline as a base. i'm wondering if it creases also. although, it makes your eyeshadow look all shiney and lovely =]

makeupgal

I love this! Very pretty. You inspired me to try the Vaseline and I have to say, it really didn't crease and the colors looked more vibrant. I used a VERY thin layer with my 252 brush. I was surprised a few hours later when there was no creasing. Thanks for the tip.

eighmii

You are really pretty. =]]

It all looks really good.. CCwise.. uhh? it all looks good. Maybe just clean up your brows on top a little. I'm a FREAK about eyebrows.. so dont worry they look fine. I'm just.. tweezer -happy.

stevoulina

Very pretty!!
smiles.gif

krystalena

Quote:
Originally Posted by knoxydoll
I think it looks gorgeous, purple is definately your colour. It makes your eyes pop like whoa! The only CC I might have is that the shape may be a little too pointy, but I could also just be way to sleep deprived; just try to soften it on the outer edge. I look forward to seeing many more looks from you.

Yea, i totally see what you're talking about...in trying to bring up the color, i neglected the sides, lol! Thank you for the CC! :)

krystalena

Quote:
Originally Posted by glittergoddess27
Your purples are rockin,.. hmmm,...never thought to use vaseline as a base,.. hows the creasing factor on that?

if you use just a tiny bit it doesnt crease! it was 100 here today and i was sweating and my e/s stayed on all day! no creasing!

krystalena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACATTAK
Another great one! Just like above, I would like to know if this creases for you anytime during the day.

Nope..no creasing but you have to use just a tinnny little bit lol

krystalena

Quote:
Originally Posted by prppygrl69
Ha i know right.Purples never look that gorgeous on me even though i LOVE purple.
Great job girlie.I'm also wondering if it creases.

Thanks girl!! and no, no creasing!!

krystalena

Quote:
Originally Posted by katisha
I'm adding that mascara to my to buy list. After seeing those lashes again, ohhhhhh.

It works wonders!!!!

krystalena

Quote:
Originally Posted by astronaut
OMG That's so vibrant and gorgeous! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU USED ONLY DRUGSTORE PRODUCTS!!! I'd be fooled if you told me it was mac or something it loooks awesome!

Aww lol, thanks! I'm too poor for MAC =(..lol

krystalena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIERAsta
I can't believe these are all drugstore products!! You're a gorgeous girl, and the fotd is fabulous. I've been spying on Milani at my local Longs Drugs, and since today is payday, I think it's about time I pick some up!!

Get it!!! I love Milani shadows! If you look in the drugstore posts I posted some Milani swatches soo if you want to see what they look like, you should check that post out!

krystalena

Quote:
Originally Posted by breathless
thats amazing! although, i don't know how you're using vasaline as a base. i'm wondering if it creases also. although, it makes your eyeshadow look all shiney and lovely =]

lol, nope no creases!! But i warn you, you have to use a tiiiiiny bit just enought o make your lid a little sticky

krystalena

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeupgal
I love this! Very pretty. You inspired me to try the Vaseline and I have to say, it really didn't crease and the colors looked more vibrant. I used a VERY thin layer with my 252 brush. I was surprised a few hours later when there was no creasing. Thanks for the tip.

yay! I'm glad you tried it!!

krystalena

Quote:
Originally Posted by eighmii
You are really pretty. =]]

It all looks really good.. CCwise.. uhh? it all looks good. Maybe just clean up your brows on top a little. I'm a FREAK about eyebrows.. so dont worry they look fine. I'm just.. tweezer -happy.

lol...yea my brows are horrible lol! I get tweezer-happy haha