[fotd]: twisted neutrals

breathless

are you a movie star? a model? hm .... you should be =]] you're soooooooo beautiful! and your makeup is always soooooo fresh and flawless. you should come up and do some makeup lessons =]

mzreyes

HOTTT!!!! Your brow and highlight always has a clean ass line. sheesh!! love it
smiles.gif

PBunnieP

The colours look look divine against your skintone not to mention your skin is flawless. The contrasting colours really makes your eyes stand out. Keep up the good work babe!

ductapemyheartt

once again, you look like you stepped right out of a magazine! your blending looks fine doll, actually, it looks perfect! girl you are sooo pretty and these look is beautiful!

MAC_Whore

OK. I don't even know where to start. Um...gorgeous skin, flawless brows, amazing makeup. Damn! The full hot order. Trust me, you are nowhere near Mimi!

lipshock

Quote:
Originally Posted by noteventherain
I love this! If you tell me a breakdown of what e/s is where on your eye (lol i'm bad at figuring that out :x), I'll try it this next week!
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
eyelove.gif

You got it, dude! Like my FULL HOUSE reference? LOL!

Sometime tomorrow afternoon I will post the look breakdown -- written (sorry, no visuals). I hope you PM me a picture, if you don't post in the FOTD forum. I'd love to see what you do with it!

This is fast becoming one of my favourite looks. I wore it again, with variations, tonight to celebrate one of my friend's 21st birthday.
smiles.gif

lipshock

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzreyes
HOTTT!!!! Your brow and highlight always has a clean ass line. sheesh!! love it
smiles.gif

Concealor directly underneath the eyebrows. That's how I get that clean line. I've become obsessed with doing it. I don't feel complete without some concealor under there. Hehe.