[fotd]: twisted neutrals

JCBean

You are stunning, and this look is just outstanding. I'm in awe-seriously!!
th_hug.gif
xx

lipshock

Quote:
Originally Posted by noteventherain
I love this! If you tell me a breakdown of what e/s is where on your eye (lol i'm bad at figuring that out :x), I'll try it this next week!
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
eyelove.gif

Here you go! beware it's REALLY in depth, haha! Can't wait to see what you come up with!
smiles.gif

(1) ud primer potion all over from lid to directly underneath eyebrows
(2) beige-ing shadestick applied on lid and extended a little bit into the crease
(3) blend shadestick further into the skin using fingers or with the #217 brush (or something similar if you don't have it) -- this smooths out the surface allowing proper adhersion of the shadows

okay, primer work is done not onto the shadow part!

(4) apply moonflower e/s from crease to just below browbone with #224 brush -- this acts like my "base coat" for the crease colours as they're all blue; also doesn't have to be neat as it'll get blended away underneath the crease and browbone shadows
(5) apply woodwinked e/s all over the lid; then apply twinks e/s to the outer corner only, don't go into the crease -- both applied with #239 brush
(6) then apply unreally blue e/s to the inner crease with #272 brush or the #222 brush
(7) then apply deep truth e/s to the outer crease with the same brush used in step 6 -- making sure to blend the shadows together
[8] then take the #222 brush with some contrast e/s on it and apply that colour into the "defined" crease area right underneath the two crease colours and above the lid colours -- this allows for a nice, smooth transition between the lid and crease colours
(9) then take the #213 brush and use that to apply vanilla e/s on the browbone for the highlight, blending down into the crease colours.
(10) using #266 brush dampened with fix+, apply moonflower e/s to the lower lash line (which also has a line of beige-ing shadestick on it so the shadows sticks to the skin instead of flaking off)
(11) then I take the #224 brush and swipe it all over the eye area, using little circles and windshield wiper motions -- this allows a "final blending" process making sure there's no uneven transitions of all the shadows
(12) then take the #263 brush and apply blacktrack fluidline to the upper lashline and the lower waterline
(13) then curl eyelashes, apply mascara, add lashes (if you do that sort of thing), and add cheeks and finally the lips!

psychobabble23

thats a really awesome color combination. and i dont think ur fat or....eewww enough to even come close to resembling mimi. i like blue on u.

june19th

Lady you're gorgeous! This is one of my favorite fotd's I've seen as of recent. I've yet to get Moonflower e/s to look that great on me!
smiles.gif
Hope to see more, love it!!
th_star.gif