fotds...5 to be exact.

Q o B

#1.
There was a contact lens guy, posting around the myspace makeup groups, asking/looking for people to 'model' his lenses. SOO..he sent me this fierce blue ones..I am IN LOVE. I've got tons more ideas to do with these, but this is my first one, just straight black.

11-20-07009.jpg

11-20-07010.jpg

11-20-07020.jpg

11-20-07021.jpg

His website is here: SFX Eyecolor - Stock & Custom Contact Lenses

eyes:
black track fluidline
carbon
and rice paper

lips:
zoya hot lips lipgloss

My 'look' for Thanksgiving day..last year I was so boring so I thought I'd change it up. This was taken at the end of the day.. sorry if it looks "old."

11-22-07006.jpg

11-22-07001.jpg

11-22-07002.jpg

eyes:
storm watch
contrast
deep truth
ricepaper
carbon
reflects blue glitter

Went to do a photoshoot...

11-24-07008.jpg

11-24-07005.jpg

11-24-07004.jpg

eyes:
sumptuous olive
techtonic
velvet moss
ricepaper
lovely lilly pig.
violet pig.
mufe #92

Went to do a wedding preview...

12-2-07010.jpg

12-2-07014.jpg

12-2-07019.jpg

12-2-07007.jpg

12-2-07005.jpg

eyes:
no-name matte dark brown eyeshadow
no-name light brown eyeshadow
elite
ricepaper
molten sol liquid last

gold pig.
rose gold pig.
bronze

cheeks:
style

lips:
maybelline...somethin..forgot! but it's lipgloss.

#5.
Attempted to make a vid. tutorial with this one..but I looked and sounded really dumb. no video..just pictures. oh well.

12-04-07013.jpg

12-04-07012.jpg

12-04-07020.jpg

eyes:
sumptous olive
blue brown pig.
green smoke
greenplay liquid last
ricepaper
gold pig.
rose gold pig.
burning ambition

cheeks,face:
drizzlegold beauty powder
style & mocha blush
other worldly blush

lips:
zoya hot lips lipgloss

Annnnd that's it..!

supernova

I love all of your looks. I wish I had the skills you have. I love all of your ideas too, they give me something to try. Good work!

OliviaChristine

Gorgeous! I always love your looks, and I love the way the liquid last liners look on you. Your hair is smokin too!!

jilliandanica

love 'em all. especially the 2nd and last looks. your blending is definitely the best...any tips for those of us still trying to perfect it.

MiCHiE

Quote:
Originally Posted by jilliandanica
your blending is definitely the best...any tips for those of us still trying to perfect it.

Aww...that's so sweet, looking out for others....You don't have any blending problems
winks.gif
!

hotpink1326

Oh Wow!!! Your looks seriously just blow me away!!! You are beautiful, seriously STUNNING!!! Not to mention completely TALENTED!!!

Btw, those contacts totally look photoshopped, lol!! Very cool
th_wink3.gif

MsCuppyCakes

Lauren your skills are amazing. I saw you at the makeup event at the Pasadena convention earlier this year and your pictures don't do you justice. Thanks for posting.

bluelagoon

OOoooo.
drools.gif
You are really good and beautiful too. I LOOOVE the second look, the turkey day one. LOL
Would you please do a tut? Please, pretty please.
I have similar complexion, color of eyes and black hair too. So I would love it if you could teach me. You are sooo talented.

ETA. I came back to fix my purposely misspelled word. Because I was just reading that this is a pet peeve for some * hangs head in shame* I was just trying to keep it nice and fluffy.

Latest posts