fotds...5 to be exact.

Q o B

I almost forgot about my lil post!! Thank you to the rest of you guys, I'm glad you liked!
smiles.gif

Q o B

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsCuppyCakes
I do remember that booth. There was so much to see. Next year maybe I'll go Saturday and Sunday. Hope to see you there.

Yes, next year for sure!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by juicyaddict
omg! you are so pretty and i love your hair!!!

oh geez, thanks!! my hair is a wild beast..I never know what to do with it. I'm often teased about it, too. at least someone likes it...haha, thank you.
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleDiva
Dangit, you know how to make Blue Brown magical!! Super gorgeous as usual!!!

well thank you! And I'm STILL tryin to figure out what ELSE to do with it. I've tried it with blue, and it was all right. Now I've tried it with a lil green-ish combo..it's okay. I wonder how it would look paired with red, or orange even.. hmm

AppleDiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Q o B
smiles.gif

well thank you! And I'm STILL tryin to figure out what ELSE to do with it. I've tried it with blue, and it was all right. Now I've tried it with a lil green-ish combo..it's okay. I wonder how it would look paired with red, or orange even.. hmm

Oh oh I can't wait!!
th_DANCE.gif

Ms.Amaranthine

All SO gorgeous. I really love the ones with the purple and green eyeliner. Two of my favorite colors and they look amazing on you.

Nox

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥MiCHiE♥
I love them all! Your skills are off the chain!

^ Yes!
th_DANCE.gif

rubysubi

*bleepin* amazing! ur blending is out of this world... and those contacts, while scary, are kinda cool..