fotds...5 to be exact.

mandragora

Amazing talent! Great looks all of them. That blue contact lens has an eerie glow to it.
shockt.gif

Perple1

You TRULY ARE the Queen of Blending!!! My word!!! All of the looks are gorgeous - but the last one took me right over the edge---to die for!!!

Q o B

THANKSSS!!! everyone!! I've been feeling so unoriginal lately, I'm glad these are ok. I'm so out of ideas..maybe I just need new stuff..I want more good matte shadows!!!

Anyway, thanks alot, again. I'll try not to post 230895480 pictures next time
greengrin.gif

Q o B

Quote:
Originally Posted by jilliandanica
love 'em all. especially the 2nd and last looks. your blending is definitely the best...any tips for those of us still trying to perfect it.

thank u!
greengrin.gif
From what I've seen, you're doin just fine. I honestly don't do anything too specific..if anything I seriously take my time, too much time. (if i have time). I keep goin and going til I get it exactly the way I want it..I've been told it's a lil on the obsessive-compulsive side, I get carried away sometimes. :/ .BUT ya, just keep doin what you're doin!!

Q o B

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotpink1326
Oh Wow!!! Your looks seriously just blow me away!!! You are beautiful, seriously STUNNING!!! Not to mention completely TALENTED!!!

Btw, those contacts totally look photoshopped, lol!! Very cool
th_wink3.gif

well thank you..you're always doin some bad ass stuff yourself, miss!! The contacts are not touched up in anyway, I don't even own photoshop. Never done it and never will. In my opinion, it's not very "honest", you know? I can see where you're comin from tho. I was pretty surprised myself to see how solid the color was. They're pretty nice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsCuppyCakes
Lauren your skills are amazing. I saw you at the makeup event at the Pasadena convention earlier this year and your pictures don't do you justice. Thanks for posting.

thnk u, and wasn't the trade show so fun?! I had a good time! I met alot of people, so forgive me if I don't recall our meeting, it was crazy crowded!! I'm actually wearing my Ziba beauty shirt, RIGHT now..it's long sleeve, and I'm cold. did you see that booth, with all the bindi n what not?? They were on fire!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluelagoon
OOoooo.
drools.gif
You are really good and beautiful too. I LOOOVE the second look, the turkey day one. LOL
Would you please do a tut? Please, pretty please.
I have similar complexion, color of eyes and black hair too. So I would love it if you could teach me. You are sooo talented.

Thank you!!
greengrin.gif
That's a good one for a tut, I'll try it out when I get the chance!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandragora
Amazing talent! Great looks all of them. That blue contact lens has an eerie glow to it.
shockt.gif

Aren't they a lil creepy?!?! When my daughter saw me, with just the contacts on, no makeup, she was actually a little tiny bit alarmed. haha She was hesitant to get close, until I put some makeup on. I thought that was funny.
smiles.gif

Purity

You've got some neat liquid liner skills! And that blending is to die for... Great colour combinations, my favourite is the second one but I love them all!

MsCuppyCakes

thnk u, and wasn't the trade show so fun?! I had a good time! I met alot of people, so forgive me if I don't recall our meeting, it was crazy crowded!! I'm actually wearing my Ziba beauty shirt, RIGHT now..it's long sleeve, and I'm cold. did you see that booth, with all the bindi n what not?? They were on fire!!

I do remember that booth. There was so much to see. Next year maybe I'll go Saturday and Sunday. Hope to see you there.