Fresh Urine Gives you Flawless Skin?!

ndn-ista

Has anyone heard/tried this? Putting fresh morning urine on your face to cure your acne and give you flfawless skin. I heard Vanessa Williams does this as well as some supermodels.

Info please!!!!

TIA
winkiss.gif
winkiss.gif

xoxprincessx0x

I've heard things like that, but I think it's just rumors. And honestly, I don't care what it does, I would not put my pee on my face. I don't think my gag reflexes can handle it lol

HeavenLeiBlu

I had an acquaintance who did it, with her baby's urine and it worked for her but eventually she stopped. I mean it makes sense, with the naturally occurring urea in it and all, but I'm not that hard up for clear skin, LOL

CantAffordMAC

I dunno if its rumors...

My mother told me that my nana (dads mom) would take one of my brothers/sisters wet diapers and pat it on her face because it was good for her skin. Old people know best! LoL I wouldn't do it I'll just stick to my BioElements THANK YOU!
lol.gif

kobri

Well urea has exfoliating properties, but I have no intention of finding out for myself if this is true or not (I will just have to live with the odd pimple). Although I have heard of loggers peeing on their hands when they are out in the woods to prevent rough calluses.

xoxprincessx0x

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantAffordMAC
I dunno if its rumors...

My mother told me that my nana (dads mom) would take one of my brothers/sisters wet diapers and pat it on her face because it was good for her skin. Old people know best! LoL I wouldn't do it I'll just stick to my BioElements THANK YOU!
lol.gif

lol interesting stufff....it's just too crazy for me. like i said i have insane gag reflexes and id probably puke just from knowing what I'm doing lol

LAW0MAN

lol, i dont think i would do this... hahah

just like : if eating while standing it will give you a bigger butt...

or eating baby food you'll get a bigger butt hahah

*** or my mom told me about this one!

if you blow on your new borns/ toddlers toes they'll have nice looking feet!

SkylarV217

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobri
Well urea has exfoliating properties, but I have no intention of finding out for myself if this is true or not (I will just have to live with the odd pimple). Although I have heard of loggers peeing on their hands when they are out in the woods to prevent rough calluses.

i did wipe my leg down with my used toilet paper when i got stung by a jellyfish while snorkeling( that was hard enough) .... but your hands and your legs are different from your face... I just couldn't bring myself to do it.... sometimes you urine is okay when its all clear and no odor... but when it's dark yellow and has a strong odor.... Just couldn't do it
sick.gif

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobri
Well urea has exfoliating properties

so does sugar!
ok.gif
i'll stick to that, thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkylarV217
i did wipe my leg down with my used toilet paper when i got stung by a jellyfish while snorkeling( that was hard enough) ....

this is a true thing, and the only circumstance that i would pee on myself, or let someone else pee on me. not gonna do it for possible good skin.
nope.gif

lainz

i heard of people drinking their morning pee to get the vitamins that may have slipped through their body.

now THAT is sick.

Kuuipo

Urine is a waste product. Not only is it a waste product, but it is irritating to skin. Incontinent people have all kinds of nasty rashes and skin breakdowns where urine has been left touching their body.

user79

It is a natural disinfectant though. If you have a cut or something on your finger and don't have any disinfecting wipes, you can pee on it. I've never done it because I think it's just gross, but it does work. Animals do this too, on their own wounds. Urine is a sterile fluid so it helps to flush out wounds.

kimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
It is a natural disinfectant though. If you have a cut or something on your finger and don't have any disinfecting wipes, you can pee on it. I've never done it because I think it's just gross, but it does work. Animals do this too, on their own wounds. Urine is a sterile fluid so it helps to flush out wounds.

very true...and they do tell you to piss on jellyfish stings.

i got stung once, but i didn't...i heard that wet sand was good for a jellyfish sting, so i did that instead haha.

i couldn't bring myself to using urine on my knee when i got stung, i don't know how people can put that in their face.

i get grossed out when my dog wets her bed. :\

Carlyx

My friends little sister use to pee in a little pot and put it on her spots, dunno whether it worked or not.

onezumi

Ok ew.

Urine = Acidic, right?

Seriously if you want something acidic like this to make your skin better, just mash up Aspirin in water to make a paste and use that as a mask. I think it does mostly the same thing that urine would do without being..urine AFAIK. @_@

You can also save money as the Salycylic Acid in Acne treatments are..Aspirin.
greengrin.gif
Same thing. No pee. Everybody is happy.
smiles.gif

glam8babe

I was watching a programme once where this guy in his 40's had absolutly PERFECT and i mean perfect skin. Not a blemish in site.. just perfect and smooth looking, he drank his own and his wifes pee and rubbed it on his face, and he wasnt ashamed
also UK 'celeb' (if you can call her that) Jade Goody used to do it apparently

i wouldnt do it i would probs puke all over lol

Zantedge

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmy
very true...and they do tell you to piss on jellyfish stings.

Hmm... I don't think urine helps it at all, I've heard it can even make it worse. Vinegar is supposed to help. Salt water too.

As for putting urine on my face... not a chance.

alehoney

I've done the pee thing on the jellyfish sting haha but it was on my leg... and it was my own pee and it did make it feel better (no shame) but pee on face hmmm i don't know...

gracetre123

yeah!! somebody told me that I must do that with my baby first wet dipers!! and I got pretty bad acne with pregnancy so maybe I wll do that...