Fresh Urine Gives you Flawless Skin?!

Lapis

ohhh my dad was here this morning and I telling him about the pee since I live to gross him out and says his grandmother used to do this and eat a raw duck egg every morning
th_dunno.gif

Tiffany Jones

I haven't personally tried it for myself, but I know it works because I have an aunt who did it and it cleared her dark spots. She had allergic reactions to mosquito's bites that left numerous dark spots on her arms and legs. Well, I noticed that her skin had cleared up in a very short period of time and I asked her how did she do it. She seemed kind a little uncomfortable and hesitant, but she said she rubbed her grandbabie's wet diaper on her skin. So I' m convinced...

rockin

When my little sister was young, she suffered badly from chilblains. The doctor's advice was to pee on her feet. It had to be warm, fresh pee, and her own. Surprisingly, it worked

anonvdm

It's true!!! My great grandmother did it.... she had 7 kids and every morning she would wipe their nappies on her face. She said it needed to be their first morning urine though because it's less smelly and has more of the good stuff in it? My whole family still can't mention her name without talking about how flawless her skin was. I wanted to find out more from my doctor and he also said it's true... He said he saw a patient once who looked in her 40's when in actual fact she was 70 and when he asked her about it, she said she puts urine on her face every morning. But I'm still not sure if I would do it :/

Kelsey Douglass

Its 100 percent true! I come from what used to be a very poor family so we couldnt afford any acne medicine or face washes. When we started puberty my grandma would tell us to put our fresh morning urine on our face and leave it on for five minutes and then rinse it off when we took our bath in the river. Me and my sisters never had a sign of acne on our face. Its the absolute best treatment for acne but its better to start it young like right before puberty.