Fresh Urine Gives you Flawless Skin?!

TDoll

I don't get it... Urea is actually in a lot of skin care products. Why not use those?? I would never put pee on my face!! So gross.

Kuuipo

Veet gives some people horrible rashes and it burns sometimes too. I get bitten by box jelly fish all the time. I wash it with soap and water and take a benadryl, it works better for me than peeing on myself.

HeavenLeiBlu

I have a GREAT solution! Eat nutritious food, drink a lot of water and take good care of yourself in general... it'll make a difference in your skin, I promise! LOL

pat

hahaha.. ever heard of rubbing your period on your face?

It's an old wives tale my mother told me about. (we're filipino)... I think she said that the very first time you have your period, rub it on your face and you'll get nice skin. LOL.. My first thought? HELL NO! That's why dermatologist were invented to help with acne. hahaha...

How about peeing on your hands if you have sweaty hands? I heard it's suppose to help your hands become un-sweaty. Have I tried it? Nope, will I ever? Nope LOL

Stephie Baby

Hmmmmm... Maybe thats why R. Kelly peed on that girl's face????
tong.gif

I would never do that. Lol.

pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephie Baby
Hmmmmm... Maybe thats why R. Kelly peed on that girl's face????
tong.gif

I would never do that. Lol.

LOL.. She had a sweaty face? YIKES hahahahahha

MissDeViousDiVa

hahaha this thread is awesome.
tong.gif

I saw someone say it's good for your skin on a talk show a long time ago except they didn't just say pee, they said to use the first pee you piss out in the morning. Now that is gross.

Sexya(TM)?Princess

i do not believe any1 would do that. thats so gross.

esp. a supermodel or a celebrity with millions of dough to buy high-end skincare/derms to beautify their faces.

Carlyx

Quote:
Originally Posted by patty0411

Omg you've got to be joking lol
throwup.gif

florabundance

Quote:
Originally Posted by patty0411

It's an old wives tale my mother told me about. (we're filipino)... I think she said that the very first time you have your period, rub it on your face and you'll get nice skin. LOL.. My first thought? HELL NO! That's why dermatologist were invented to help with acne. hahaha...

How about peeing on your hands if you have sweaty hands? I heard it's suppose to help your hands become un-sweaty. Have I tried it? Nope, will I ever? Nope LOL

I actually laughed out loud at that. Easily one of the most disgusting things i've ever heard in my life.

But there was a guy on a TV show I remember watching when I was young 8 or 9...ten years ago...and he drank his urine live on television for this very reason. I remember it so clearly because to be sensitive to the viewers while he drank the pee, they showed a picture of a flower...LOL

vocaltest

Completely off topic... but before 'good medicine' (i can't think of the proper word heheh) doctors would drink their patients urine to test if they had diabetes, as their urine would be sweet if so. i wonder if they had good skin???

florabundance

Quote:
Originally Posted by vocaltest
Completely off topic... but before 'good medicine' (i can't think of the proper word heheh) doctors would drink their patients urine to test if they had diabetes, as their urine would be sweet if so. i wonder if they had good skin???

lol 'good medicine' = urine test? blood test?
and also, eugh.

vocaltest

Quote:
Originally Posted by florabundance
lol 'good medicine' = urine test? blood test?
and also, eugh.

haha i think i meant 'modern medicine' maybe!

Jennifer Mcfly

I'll admit it, I tried it. My grandmother told me about it. I would pee on a cotton ball before bedtime and wipe it on my face (like it was toner) and go to sleep. No smell, no stickiness...nothing. Just clear skin. When I woke in the morning I had my usual shower to wash my face and such. I was in my early teens when I tried it. I don't remember why I stopped, but I did.
I'm 28 now and I just use Prescriptives to keep my skin clear.

However, I would never drink it, I don't think I could handle a whole cup of the stuff!!

florabundance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer Mcfly
I'll admit it, I tried it. My grandmother told me about it. I would pee on a cotton ball before bedtime and wipe it on my face (like it was toner) and go to sleep. No smell, no stickiness...nothing. Just clear skin. When I woke in the morning I had my usual shower to wash my face and such. I was in my early teens when I tried it. I don't remember why I stopped, but I did.
I'm 28 now and I just use Prescriptives to keep my skin clear.

However, I would never drink it, I don't think I could handle a whole cup of the stuff!!

the casual way you describe it makes it sound like i could try it but im sooo squemish, i know i couldnt even if i wanted to.

MissAlphaKitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndn-ista
Has anyone heard/tried this? Putting fresh morning urine on your face to cure your acne and give you flfawless skin. I heard Vanessa Williams does this as well as some supermodels.

Info please!!!!

TIA
winkiss.gif
winkiss.gif

I used to work in the pharmacy in a drugstore... and urea is an ingredient in some special skin products.
UREA - Nature's own skin moisturizer

M.A.C. head.

LMAO! I actually read this topic when it was first posted, then today I was throwing away my daughter's diapers and I thought of this thread. HAHAHAHAHAHAAA. I will admit that I thought briefly about whether or not this was true, but I decided not to test that theory.